• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Can't see the imagine but she's a fun partner character.

sample-03a6ba9eceedf97aecb0faa9c85452f5.jpg

Luki & Noki from Dogs: Bullets and Carnage.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
No idea who they are, but they look like psychopaths
Speaking of psychopaths...............
Bill_Cipher.jpg

Bill Cipher (Gravity Falls)

shoz999

8/10 She's alright, like her tough nature. Kind of reminds me of Misty in some ways.

C5uCnUX.png

Baylord Yama, Seventh Slayer and King of Bayroad from Tower of God.

shoz999

7/10 Looks like a Yu-Gi-Oh Duel Monster I've seen before.

200px-Soudo_Adventures.png

Sodo Tsurugi, or Sou for short, which means Sword Sword lol. Better than calling him Sword at least.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Is he the manga version of the Sw/Sh protagonist?

dr-stone-anime-teaser-senku-1151386-1280x0.jpeg

Senku from Dr. Stone

@wolf jani

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
10/10. One of my most favorite protagonists already and could potentially even enter my Top 10 anime characters.

387866.jpg

Chrome from Dr. Stone

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Don't know the character.

Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad/Clannad After Story. Probably has the best coming of age story in anime.

BD0lOmU.png

shoz999

7/10 Not familiar with this character but if you say he has one of the best coming-of-the-age stories then I'm going to take a guess this picture doesn't tell the full story. Definitely looks like a good "photo"-like picture.

200px-Shirudomiria_Adventures.png

Schildemilia Tate. or Schilly for short, which means Shield Shield lol. Like Sou, better than calling her just Shield. She's not the Angry Scottish Lass that some fans were hoping for, instead Schilly is a Genki Scottish Lass which means she's loud, cheerful, and hyperactive. Think Akko from Little Witch Academia, Ed from Cowboy Bebop or Uraraka from My Hero Academia.

7/10. Is he the manga version of the Sw/Sh protagonist?

dr-stone-anime-teaser-senku-1151386-1280x0.jpeg

Senku from Dr. Stone

@wolf jani
Yup. He's the Adventures counterpart to Victor who has two noticeable characteristics. On one side, he has a chill gentlemanly side. On the other side, he has a serious side with greater focus and precision when he works. As a boy noted, he seems like a different person when he works.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
She seems like a fun character, though I haven't gotten around to reading the first chapter.
Scar from FMA (2003)
images

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Brotherhood Scar is better, but still he's great, with a deep backstory & strong characterization.

maxresdefault.jpg

Winry Rockbell from FullMetal Alchemist (03/Brotherhood)

@mehmeh1 Wanna see how much you rate her. :)

shoz999

9/10 She's one of the best and most well-written female characters in my opinion.

GNNvtG2.jpg

Lo Po Bia Yasratcha from Tower of God. He's a new villain recently introduced in Tower of God but he was foreshadowed earlier as an individual that Baylord Doom, another extremely powerful and feared villain, held a grudge against. So far he's portrayed as an extremely powerful but laidback schemer who has the power to easily destroy anything with ease if he wants to but prefers to unnecessarily do the job through scheming simply because it's more fun. Honestly, if you look at the image below, he kind of reminds me of Neferpitou from Hunter x Hunter but that's not the reason why I wanted to show you this picture. The reason why I posted this pic is LOOK AT THAT GIANT KITTY! It'd probably kill you but goddamn, don't you just want to hug it! Look how fluffy he is!

nWlxImm.png

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Seems like an interesting character in the vein of Bill Cipher.
Amelia (Infinity Train)
She's a woman who was driven to almost commit suicide after the death of her husband, but was picked up by the infinity train just when she was about to commit the act. She then somehow managed to take over as the conductor and desperately tried but failed to recreate her old life inside the train, and she goes to great lengths to avoid the old conductor returning
maxresdefault.jpg

shoz999

8/10 Kind of reminds me of the architect but also one of those old dramas where a rich woman turns poor, goes insane after his husband got killed in a war.

Lo Po Bia Ren from Tower of God, the food-loving sushi guy and the main character's first teacher.

latest

And he is the main antagonist of Tower of God Part 1. Goddamn, that is a creepy sushi.

Status
Not open for further replies.