• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
0/10
yup, that's a creeeeeeeeeepy sushi, and I hereby hate him because he's made of rice.

Professor Venomous (OK KO: Let's Be Heroes)
maxresdefault.jpg

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 From what I've seen in some of the early episodes, he's an interesting guy that foreshadows quite a lot considering he's similar to another villain.

David Hockney, a painter who is looking for his original eyes, his current eyes are implants that allow him to see into the future.

8/10
I don't know the character himself nor what series he's from. But his backstory sounds really interesting and he does have a nice design.

Gintoki from Gintama (big pic so I thought I'd better put it under a spoiler tab)
Sakata.Gintoki.full.2556488.jpg

shoz999

10/10. He is the Deadpool of anime as Deadpool is the Gintoki of western comics.

EA99FC51500AD01BCEDA8EDCA3F9591C11564B90

Nugget, Kiryu's business partner in real estate.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Eggbert/10
Wow eggbert, I didn't know you'd move like that in the business world

Master Splinter (TMNT 2012)
5938598-7673261283-latest

shoz999

8/10 Never seen much of this version to be honest but if he's anything like his other counterparts than he too is an awesome mutated rat that learned the power of karate... and not from a freaking book like in the movie lol.

The Anti-Magic Devil from Black Clover, the one sitting on the right.

He's the source of the main character's powers and here he sadistically mocks his senior devil and the true first antagonist of the series, the Word Devil, after he got killed by a deadly blow. I think what makes this small conversation interesting to the fans is that you think they know each other but this ancient demon looks surprised and responds, "Who are you?" as if he's never seen or met this anti-magic demon before which just adds more to the mystery of this demon's identity.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Seems like an interesting and mysterious character that may or may not end up becoming a villain
8/10 Never seen much of this version to be honest but if he's anything like his other counterparts than he too is an awesome mutated rat that learned the power of karate... and not from a freaking book like in the movie lol.
It's the other way around, he was a ninja from the Hamato clan but got turned into a rat due to mutagen. Shredder is his brother, who kidnapped and raised his daughter as his own

The Beast (Over the Garden Wall)
tenor.gif

He's a................something whose soul lies in an oil lantern. To keep it lit, he turns children into "edelwood" trees and has a woodsman chop them off to make oil, tricking him into believing that it's actually his disappeared daughter's soul that is in the lantern

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
10/10.

A villain that shows up very few times but steals the show entirely.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Elsa, Frozen II
esla-9b57655.jpg

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
I liked her in the original. Will wait for sequel to be on Disney +. 8/10

speaking of icy powers..

SkinArt_Ymir_Default.jpg

Ymir, father of the frost giants, as depicted in SMITE

7/10
I like Norse Mythology and Ymir is a pretty awesome being in it, but I think they focused too much on the ice theme. The entire world is supposed to be made out of the remains of Ymir after he was killed, so I'd expect there'd be a lot more elements than ice being part of his body.

Hyakkimaru from Dororo
289879375004211.png

shoz999

9/10 A pretty intriguing character despite lacking the ability to talk throughout the series, love his friendship with the kid.

18889213_672071949651614_4072312351674597376_n.jpg

Ha Yuri Zahard from Tower of God. Where do I begin? She is a fan-favorite among ToG fans, a famous and extremely powerful princess of Zahard. To best describe her, she's like every beloved shonen trope all wrapped in one of the most fun female characters you will ever see lol. She is short-tempered, rash but she is not a tsundere. She is 100% not a tsundere. She is more like that one party girl who would give you one hell of a fun time accompanied with some trouble. She is stubborn as hell, she is a little too honest to herself when she has a huge crush on certain boys that she gets nosebleeds but she isn't ashamed of it, she boasts it lol. She has some of the most hilarious entrances, her partner is a badass dwarf and she is the complete opposite of the stereotypical useless female character trope. Literally, she is OP as heck that she nearly killed an OP villain forcing him to basically think, "Okay! This is actually getting kind of dangerous!" She is also the mentor and one of the main character's closest friends.

So to sum it up. The majority of ToG fans believe she is best girl... OF EVERY FREAKING MEDIUM EVER! MANGA! MOVIES! TV SHOWS! YOU NAME IT! I'm not kidding, this is a popular belief among the ToG fans that I'd best describe her, as cringey as this sounds, a kickass girl. There are honestly not a lot of female characters I know that are worthy of such a cringey but accurate description but Ha Yuri Zahard would definitely fit this title.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
She seems like an incredibly fun character, though maybe a bit too close to the Mary Sue line from what you're describing

Leonardo, the leader in blue. He does everything it takes to get his ninjas through
c10b7d6ec64cf3541084aef2c1f234d2.jpg

8/10
While probably being my least favorite generation (I've never managed to replay any gen 5 game for a 2nd time), the artwork of the pokemon protagonists is usually great.

Velvet Crowe, the main character from Tales of Berseria

latest

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
8/10 She's pretty awesome.

Brock

shoz999

9/10 Because he knows how to make some good jelly-filled donuts.

latest

The Butterfly from Kirby. Would you believe me that the Butterfly is perhaps the most terrifying and powerful character in the Kirby series? Don't trust the Butterfly! The Butterfly is a lie! No one ever suspects the Butterfly!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
10/10 Awww! How can a little butterfly be so danger- OH MY GLOB! IT JUST POSSESSED A CRAZED ANCIENT SWORDSMAN AND TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed from Good Burger
b2548ed1-c069-4a74-a180-941408627f2f-screen-shot-2017-07-16-at-22450-pm.png

shoz999

8/10 Barely remember the guy. He was big in the Nickelodeon 90s, created quite a lot of laughs if memory served me right.

1f1m2ah272i11.jpg

Meta Knight, official artwork. This is not a joke. That is Meta Knight unmasked in official artwork.

10/10 Awww! How can a little butterfly be so danger- OH MY GLOB! IT JUST POSSESSED A CRAZED ANCIENT SWORDSMAN AND TRYING TO KILL EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ed from Good Burger
b2548ed1-c069-4a74-a180-941408627f2f-screen-shot-2017-07-16-at-22450-pm.png
In the Japanese version, the Butterfly is described as a sort of messenger from hell.

shoz999

9/10 She's a great sort-of third companion to Ash & Go. To be honest I only gave her a 9 because of Yamper

Bandana Dee
Would you believe me that out of all the powerful Kirby characters that can wield mirror magic, can use spider webs, can bring paintings to life, can create blackholes, that this Spear-wielding Waddle Dee is the Kirby character that most Kirby fans want for Smash? That's because he's often considered to be the 4th member of the new Kirby group after Meta Knight and King Dedede. He's usually seen by the fans as one of Kirby's best friends.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.