• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Aside from kirb, he's the best boi. Loved him especially on revenge of the king in KSSU.
latest

The pink puffball himself! Kirby, also known as kirb

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Never heard of it but I like the video gamey design she has, especially that cannon.

Magolor from the Kirby series. Even though he reminds me a lot of Marx, I think he did a pretty good job as the main antagonist of Kirby's return to console.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Haven't played RtDL, but he seems like a crazy abomination,yet not as psychotic as Marx

The Shredder (TMNT 2003)
"Turtles count it off! 1,2,3,4, Turtles! There's no one better! Turtles! Watch out for Shredder!"
ea9a473520a071494b88b341b3c38f5566e97370_00.jpg

shoz999

7/10 She likes Pizza! I like Pizza!
latest

Shadow Kirby from the Kirby series.

In a lot of mediums, the dark doppelganger trope is usually a character that represents the worst possible version of the original. Dark Meta Knight is an example of this. Whereas OG Meta Knight is heroic and noble, Dark Meta Knight is a mirror world counterpart who is ruthless and shows no mercy, stemming from Meta Knight's darker qualities. Shadow Kirby is similar to Dark Meta Knight in that they come from the Mirror World, a parallel world to Kirby's world. What is different from Dark Meta Knight is that Shadow Kirby isn't evil or isn't some edgy anti-hero like Dark Pit from Kid Icarus. Shadow Kirby is just a happy go-lucky puffball who loves to eat, makes friends and protect his world from dangers like Kirby, essentially making him less like a dark doppelganger and more like a clone or twin of Kirby. Why? That's because whereas Meta Knight has the potential to be an evil villain which lead to his mirror counterpart, the sinister Dark Meta Knight, Kirby is revealed to not have a single evil quality to take root from as in... lol... Kirby's just that pure and innocent for this world lol and thus Shadow Kirby is also just as pure and innocent as OG Kirby.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
7/10 She likes Pizza! I like Pizza!
latest

Shadow Kirby from the Kirby series.

In a lot of mediums, the dark doppelganger trope is usually a character that represents the worst possible version of the original. Dark Meta Knight is an example of this. Whereas OG Meta Knight is heroic and noble, Dark Meta Knight is a mirror world counterpart who is ruthless and shows no mercy, stemming from Meta Knight's darker qualities. Shadow Kirby is similar to Dark Meta Knight in that they come from the Mirror World, a parallel world to Kirby's world. What is different from Dark Meta Knight is that Shadow Kirby isn't evil or isn't some edgy anti-hero like Dark Pit from Kid Icarus. Shadow Kirby is just a happy go-lucky puffball who loves to eat, makes friends and protect his world from dangers like Kirby, essentially making him less like a dark doppelganger and more like a clone or twin of Kirby. Why? That's because whereas Meta Knight has the potential to be an evil villain which lead to his mirror counterpart, the sinister Dark Meta Knight, Kirby is revealed to not have a single evil quality to take root from as in... lol... Kirby's just that pure and innocent for this world lol and thus Shadow Kirby is also just as pure and innocent as OG Kirby.
10/10 I’ve heard Shadow Kirby is actually timid and shy and that’s why he runs away most of the time you see him in The Amazing Mirror. He’s sort of like how Ravel is in A Link Between Worlds.

Woody Woodpecker
220px-Woody_Woodpecker.png

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
He's kinda fun but I don't remember that much of him tbh

Greg Universe (Steven Universe). Easily among my favorite paternal figures in cartoons, probably only behind Max Tennisson, Uncle Iroh, Stan Pines, and 2012 Splinter
latest

shoz999

8/10 Presents a lot of lore to the series, decent personality and is actually somewhat helpful compared to other cartoony meddling parents.

220px-DuckHunt_SSBU.png

Duck Hunt Dog

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
0/10
annoying PoS.
Shoots him with Kirby copying Falco
WHO'S LAUGHING NOW

Lloyd Garmadon (Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
images

8/10
I haven't seen any recent episodes of the series, but I used to watch it in the background every now and then. Think the most recent ones I've seen were the ones with the Genie guy (forgot his name). Anyways, I did like in the beginning of the series how he grew from an annoying wannabe villain to an actual competent member of the team. Grew a lot personality-wise too.

Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
2425243-lloyd.jpg

shoz999

7/10 Not familiar with the character but I believe he's Tales most famous character similar to Cloud of Final Fantasy? Like the simple country design.

latest

Star Dream, the true antagonist of Kirby Planet Robobot.

Newer Kirby fans: Aw... it's kind of cute.
Older Kirby fans: OH ****! NOVA!?

The game is probably old by now but this twist was quite a surprise for fans of the Kirby lore in that fans get to not only encounter but also fight essentially an evil Nova in 3D 10 years after the original Nova from Kirby Super Star on the SNES.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
9/10 It was a pleasant surprise to see something that was so familiar yet so different underneath all that metal.

Shantae

330px-Shantae.png

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I like Shantae and her series music because of course, it's Jake Kaufman, but otherwise not very attached.

Elizabeth, the Lethal Elevator Attendant, from the Persona series
latest

shoz999

9/10 A quirky, impulsive, cheery girl who is an interesting change of pace for the Velvet Room.

zo5wM6H.png

Karaka from Tower of God, a fan-favorite among ToG fans.

He's a fan-favorite antagonist/anti-hero among ToG fans, sporting an interesting design that gives off the vibes of an armored knight but also that of a sorcerer. He's a rising star in Tower of God, being one of the youngest powerhouses in the Tower but still has a lot of room to grow, and when I say powerhouse, I mean this guy was able to tank a punch from one of the top 500 strongest in the tower without flinching. However he's perhaps most interesting among fans for carrying a possible relation to two really important characters.

He has three notable powers which appear to revolve around damage.
  • His first most notable power is World of Darkness which lays out a field of dark orbs that can absorb and nullify most attacks. It also has the troublesome effect of trapping those who touch it. However it also has immense destructive potential, unleashing back all the damage the orbs have accumulated.
  • His second most notable power is Infinite Past Lives which upon being struck by a fatal blow, Karaka can engulf himself with the dark orbs. Then he can be "reborn" as one of his past-selves, freeing him of even the most fatal of injuries. Some fans have theorized that it isn't actually true immortality, but it functions more like a "checkpoint" from video games, where Karaka plants a dark orb at a certain time and certain place, and he can return to that dark orb (like a checkpoint from a video game) with the body he originally had at the time he planted that dark orb. It's essentially a limited form of immortality.
  • His third most notable power, and arguably the most common, is his usage of Steel Tree, which is a massive weapon consisting of long metallic tentacles that have great range, offense, and defense. Some fans believe Steel Tree is an extension of his magic armor.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. I'll be familiar with him sometime soon as I'm gonna follow the Tower Of God anime. :)

bee01b60a4a0f1f8ed91274b64b0f612.jpg

Nia Teppelin from Gurren Lagann

Could someone who has seen the anime rate her? @shoz999 @TheCharredDragon

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 aghbkfghj I get emotional when I see her, dang it, because of what happens to her and her relationship with Simon.

Koromaru, one half of the Pretentious Tenderfoot Duo, from Persona (artwork from Persona Q2)
latest

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
No idea who he is, but he looks like a really good boi
Darkrai (Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers)
491Darkrai_PMD_Explorers.png

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
He was a really fun and weirdly intimidating villain, and I liked his relationship with Mr Satan, but it's disappointing how he always gets robbed in newer material
Your Best Friend: Flowey the Flower! (Undertale)
646cce82b90f99ae92b7153cd4e9c87f1cfa9e1d_hq.jpg

@TheCharredDragon

Status
Not open for further replies.