• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
A girl needs to know what she's getting into. Also i feel i saw that img a few days ago. 2/10

The Ace of Spades! (Ace from Dinosaur King)

dinosaur-king-carnotaurus-utahraptor-tyrannosaurus-bahariasaurus-png-favpng-XvZiafFTbjxmFZ5EcRUjL56Tg.jpg

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
9/10 Smoky the Cyberpunk warrior!

Miroku from Inuyasha
MV5BNDgxZGMwMTAtOGFkZC00ZjUwLTk2ZWQtMTIzZWFjOTVjNGYxXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMzExMzk5MTQ@._V1_.jpg

pacman000

On a quest to be the best...

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 It's Speed Racer! He is believed to be armed and dangerous! Please call the police if you see this man!

abc92e40024a4a0b0c13b6b6cc381309.jpg

Monokuma from Danganronpa... and yes. This is not fanart lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Just reviving this:

6.5/10. I don't know much about Danganrompa, but that dude looks funny & weird at the same time

nagisa-furukawa-578.jpg

Nagisa Furukawa from Clannad

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8.5/10. She's cool

e1354bd00b51597f32166c824b738cd3.jpg

Sinon from Sword Art Online

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Unrateable/10
Like, my thoughts on TTG, and by extension TTG Robin is that it's a shitpost that somehow got made into a cartoon, with all the good and bad implied by it.

Jinbe (or Jimbei, or Jinbei, or however you spell it)-One Piece
images

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 Image is broken but I searched her up and she looks cool. Also it's always good to see more obscure mytholgies get represented.

Sophia/Sophie from Persona 5 Strikers
P5S_Sophia_Combat.jpg
P5S_Sophia_Masked.jpg

shoz999

8/10 Don't know much about the character except that she looks like something from a 70's or 80's scifi anime.

Bondrewd-Thumbnail-copy.jpg

Bondrewd, Lord of the Dawn, from Made in Abyss is making into a lot of people's top ten villains/antagonist lists, even surpassing Griffith in some people's eyes, some believe he's far scarier than DC's Joker. In many ways, he's the exact opposite of Joker.

I think the reason he's becoming a favorite is that he's a refreshing take on a villain that isn't sympathetic. He's inhuman and unethical, but he's not nihilistic. He genuinely loves and believes in humanity. He's a loving father figure who gave orphaned children a warm home to stay, food and happiness, but he's willing to deal great cruelty onto these same children in the name of helping humanity, believing love to be an important element of his cruel experiments. His actions can be described as twisted and insane and yet rational, a reflection of the harsh abyss in how ethics may not help you reach your goal. Some would describe his love for humanity almost alien and that's what makes him a fascinating character to many. You'll believe his love for humanity is very much real but is also very twisted and that's what makes him unsettling.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8.5/10. He was a very intriguing antagonist.

71408_1282376352119_full.jpg

Tomoya Okazaki from Clannad

shoz999

7/10 No idea who this is. She's pretty and yet she doesn't really stand out that much. Her name gives me the idea that she's a one-time characters. But knowing you pokegirl, I guess she isn't. Pretty but that's all I can say.

tRMf7b0s.jpg

Adol Christen from the Ys Series. If I had to best describe him, he is the Link of JRPGs and Ys is the Adventure Time of JRPGs in that anything could happen in your usual fantasy setting. The main games could be anywhere from your usual "Chosen One" story to an "Episode of Lost" deserted island story full of dead pirates to a gothic halloween "Vampire" story and with each new game, it resets itself with a brand new adventure.

Ah now I know the perfect description of Adol Christen. An adventurer. That's pretty much it. A nobody from nowhere who seeks adventure, where living a normal life would probably be a nightmare. That's as simple as it gets and yet lol... the makers behind Adol Christen have so much fun with the idea that Ys is genuinely refreshing compared to other JRPGs. If you love exploration and action-based combat, I recommend Ys.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7.5/10. He looks cool but I'm unfamiliar.

large.homura-akemi-puella-magi-madoka-magica-164.jpg.f0fc639ef8ebaf6438d62587ed9ff488.jpg

Homura Akemi from Madoka Magica

Status
Not open for further replies.