• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
7/10 pretty hair color

Tiamat, Babylonian dragon goddess, as depicted in SMITE (she will be added some time in February)

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
4/10. The image isn't appearing, but from a Google search....bleh, wasn't really impressed.

Screen+Shot+2014-07-03+at+6.33.47+pm.png

Asuna Yuuki from Sword Art Online

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6.5/10
Going only from what I've watched (so no s3 or a lot of s2 stuff), she's better than most other SAO characters, but still gets treated pretty poorly after the first arc (especially in the second s1 arc, which treats her character horribly)

EDIT: Ninja'd
7/10
I know nothing about her but I like her design

Whitebeard (One Piece)
7080094-3070464100-0551-.jpg

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Between 6.5-7/10. Sometimes she can be really likable but sometimes quite annoying too.

4c09911d562b69649e4f24b8f2551c17.jpg

Alice Zuberg from Sword Art Online

7/10
Her design is pretty cute, but I've never watched Sailor Moon so idk anything more about the character.

Reinhard von Lohengramm, one of the main characters of Legend of the Galactic Heroes/Ginga Eiyuu Densetsu
tumblr_nx9wjlo6x21ruyhzeo1_640.png

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Pretty. Looks like Mars which I wonder if that's a coincidence. Other than that, have no idea who she is.

fBq53oF.png

Yu the Villain-Protagonist of The Boxer, a new manhwa that's been getting real popular recently.

Imagine you're typical shonen protagonist who has been bullied their whole life, who has no parents like Naruto but they don't push through. Instead they give up on life one day. So what happens when that protagonist finds something they're really good at, in this case boxing? Everyone who looks him in the eye starts to feel puny, they are told "This is your limit." Others who look at him might think he has the face of the demon or a ghost. Not cocky giggling or a sly smile like Griffith or Johan Liebert but the face of someone who has no pride, no superiority, no enjoyment, no lingering remnants of hope or happiness left. Humans have pride and a sense of superiority over others, they enjoy it and so you wonder, why is this guy even here?

Last edited:
9/10, haven't read the Manwha but the guy sure looks intimidating. And I love the concept of villain protagonists, it's something that isn't done too often.

Speaking of villain protagonists

Tanya Degurechaff from Youjo Senki: The Saga of Tanya the Evil
Youjo-Senki-01-09.jpg

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8.5/10 she looks interesting.

7/10 Pretty. Looks like Mars which I wonder if that's a coincidence. Other than that, have no idea who she is.

fBq53oF.png

Yu the Villain-Protagonist of The Boxer, a new manhwa that's been getting real popular recently.

Imagine you're typical shonen protagonist who has been bullied their whole life, who has no parents like Naruto but they don't push through but instead they give up on life one day. What happens when that protagonist finds something they're really good at, in this case boxing, and everyone who looks him in the eye feels puny, they are told "This is your limit." Others who look at him might think he has the face of the demon or a ghost. Not cocky giggling or a sly smile like Griffith or Johan Liebert but the face of someone who has no pride, no superiority, no enjoyment, no lingering remnants of hope or happiness left. Humans have pride and a sense of superiority over others, they enjoy it and so you wonder, why is this guy even here?
It actually is a coincidence that she looks like Mars. Mistress 9 is actually a possessed Hotaru Tomoe that apparently rapidly aged to a 30 year old woman Lol.

Galaxia from Sailor Moon
latest

8/10
The link's broken but I looked him up and his design is nice. He kinda looks like the host of an 1800's freak show or something.

Mereoleona Vermillion from Black Clover
ke0cxNu.png

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
10/10 Tough, funny, her personality has great chemistry with other characters. Great example of a fun female character in my opinion.

EZhBvxFUEAIrIx6.jpg:small

Bihyung the Doekkaebi from Omniscient Reader, everyone's favorite cute fluffy murder muffin. You know Kyubey from Magi Puella Magi where he goes from huggable to hateable? Imagine that for Bihyung but the reverse, hateable to huggable lol. Yeah, people are demanding plushies as we speak lol. As the manhwa describes him. He's too peculiar to be a fairy. He's too innocent-looking to be called a demon. But he's also too malicious to be called an angel. This being is called a Doekkaebi, powerful spirits in the Korean mythos whose magic and strength are said to be unrivaled outside of dragons and gods.

Status
Not open for further replies.