• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fictional character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
8/10
Don't know much about Digimon, but I know who/what Nidhogg is. The design is nice as well~

Utsuho Reiuji from the Touhou Project
59Ho6Eu.png

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Definitely getting a sci-fi magical girl vibe here. I do think it looks interesting how her hair looks like wings. Other than that, pretty simple design which I like.

l63taorfpj961.jpg

Anime, Manga, Manhwa fans. Behold your new lord and savior lol, Kayden from the manhwa Eleceed!

He's the most hilarious character I've seen from anything in a long while. Imagine a ruthless super powered edgelord of your favorite manga... possessing a fat cat that reminds you of Garfield. And he becomes the mentor of the most kindest, most polite, most naive young man you've ever seen. You'd get Kayden.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I worry for his pupil's future, but I guess I can only hope his kindness balances things out.

Len from the sequel of Tsukihime, Kagetsu Tohya, and its subsequent other sequels
Len_mbaa.png

Lencat.png

Aka a character who I ended up liking a lot despite not saying a single word. I feel like that's a testament to Kagetsu Tohya's writing. But that's just me.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Cats are cute though girls are not.
Allergic to cats though, and the anime girl image is so basic. So imma give this one a 2/10

presenting to you; Scylla

main-qimg-bd4fdf762e02e513a1dea855b2df7061

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7.5/10 Upto where I've seen. She's is intriguing but I feel like there's still more to her character which I'm yet to see.

805366e484af17b53b239e68e61487d5.gif
Vaa1gOo.gif

Violet Evergarden - the titular character from the show Violet Evergarden

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
IDK much about her but from what you say she does sound like she goes through an interesting journey

Today's birthday boy, Monkey D. Luffy!
this-one-piece-fans-femme-luffy-cosplay-is-gomu-gomu-no-a-mi_gqe7.jpg

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
SkinArt_Gilgamesh_Default.jpg

newest SMITE god; Gilgamesh!

EDIT: IDK why the img isn't working, sorry!

There, fixed it. For future reference, simply put, you have remove everything after the file format (like .png or .jpg) if it's a wikia pic link as that's the thing messing it up. Don't know why, it just does.

Anyways, rating itself... ahem. Me? 8/10 Cause it's a cool looking Gilgamesh. If Goldie saw it...

0/10 THAT IS AN IMPOSTER! I SHALL SLAY YOU, YOU MONGREL!

Shiki Ryougi from Kara no Kyoukai, the other wielder of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception
Shiki-ref-4.png
Yes I'm becoming a Type-Moon fan. What of it?

Morax

King of heroes
There, fixed it. For future reference, simply put, you have remove everything after the file format (like .png or .jpg) if it's a wikia pic link as that's the thing messing it up. Don't know why, it just does.

Anyways, rating itself... ahem. Me? 8/10 Cause it's a cool looking Gilgamesh. If Goldie saw it...

0/10 THAT IS AN IMPOSTER! I SHALL SLAY YOU, YOU MONGREL!

Shiki Ryougi from Kara no Kyoukai, the other wielder of the Mystic Eyes of Death Perception
Shiki-ref-4.png
Yes I'm becoming a Type-Moon fan. What of it?
Anything type-moon is instantly 10/10 for me ( except shinji the literal scum)

Sinbad from magi labyrinth of magic
Sinbad.full.1430578.jpg

Last edited:

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Cute creature... but I get the strange feeling he's hiding something. Bizarre but cute looking creatures like this are always hiding something.

%E9%86%89%E4%B9%A1%E8%B7%AF%E7%A8%B3%E5%AE%9C%E5%B8%B8%E8%87%B3.jpg

Munsu, the main character of the classic black & white manhwa, Blade of the Phantom Master. In Japan, it's also treated as a cult classic manga, known better as Shin Angyo Onshi. Now be honest with me. Does this look like a face you want to mess with lol? The Blade of the Phantom Master is popular enough that it's getting a remake/soft reboot in the form of a colored digital manhwa which in my opinion, will never beat the gorgeous black & white artwork of the original. If you like Berserk or Vinland Saga's artwork, check out Blade of the Phantom Master. The details on the monsters especially is crazy.

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Oh Jesus that was a lot of text. Aint nobody got time for that! Your guy needs a shower! Solid 2/10 from me!

Hei from Darker than Black

e3066e427bd5f65bbe27f0ab76847de6.jpg

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
6/10 The artwork itself is good but he doesn't seem too unique from this art alone.

Corrin (Kamui) from Fire Emblem: Fates
Normal form, male and female versions
Sachicko_Wada_Corrin.jpg

Dragon form
Corrin_%28Dragon%29_Hereos.png

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
original.gif
Ly4X.gif

Natsume Takashi from Natsume Yuujinchou

xEryChan

Demon Child
Don’t know anything about him but tbh, he looks kinda plain to me. 6.5/10.

Gintoki Sakata from Gintama
241479.jpg

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. One of the best protagonists of all time

Kazuma Kiryu from the Yakuza series. One of the most badass characters out there

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Meh

9bc49298e3af68eff864ef10ad7a53b0e2f00b322132389c7fce1cf97570ed9f_thumb.jpeg

Akio Furukawa from Clannad

Schade

Metallic Wonder
Gekotaaa <3. (guys cute i guess) 6/10

Nanase.Haruka.%28Free%21%29.full.1666930.jpg

Nanase Haruka - Free!

Status
Not open for further replies.