• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fight (possible spoiler warning)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Not bad.

Doc Ock fight from Spiderman. The actual fight is from 3:38 to 14:15.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Not a fan of Spiderman...so 4/10.

Kurapika vs Uvogin [this time it's from Hunter x Hunter (2011)]

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. The music sounds nice, and the fight is pretty good.

Saitama vs Boros from One Punch Man (one of the most God-tier fights ever in anime this)

Maybe judge the fight for what it is rather than your bias against Spiderman.

I'd like to see how you can do the same when I post a Mikasa fight here. ;) :p

Genaller

Silver Soul
9.5/10 Akkipeddi. That was pretty epic. Also I think I prefer Death to Yaldabaoth.

Takamura vs Bryan Hawk from Hajime No Ippo.

In case you don’t have the time:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
only watched the final round part
9/10, yeesh, that was a brutal beatdown (also, is hajime no ippo long-running or just constantly remade like captain tsubasa? I've watched a few early episodes, but this looks WAY more modern)
anyways, ash vs guzma:

Genaller

Silver Soul
3/10 wow.... just wow. RIP SM Pikachu being his most consistent iteration yet xD. I’m in full agreement with Guzma and his Golisopod on Pikachu’s performance in that battle.

Chrollo Lucilfer vs Zeno and Silva Zoldyck from HxH (2011).

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8.5/10. Was really impactful, with their ideals and thoughts clashing.

Masayoshi Shido fight from Persona 5. Again quite long, but has an overdose of amazing music. Fight starts from 6:00.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10, incredibly flashy, and I really liked the second song, but man, I'd be totally burned out by the end
3/10 wow.... just wow. RIP SM Pikachu being his most consistent iteration yet xD. I’m in full agreement with Guzma and his Golisopod on Pikachu’s performance in that battle.
As a former advocator of that narrative, I gave up once he fought toe to toe with zeraora and then proceeded to get one-shot by hapu's golurk. One interesting thing here is that it's kinda implied emergency exit got triggered (guzma shows a brief reaction of surprise when golisopod returned, and golisopod quite clearly flinched after being hit by QA)

Anyways, KO vs Shadowy figure from Okko: Let's be Heroes

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
6.5/10. Not bad, pretty interesting.

My personal favourite fight from Persona 5, vs the 'traitor'.

8/10, incredibly flashy, and I really liked the second song, but man, I'd be totally burned out by the end.

The second song is called 'Rivers in the Desert' if you're interested.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10 that was INTENSE, a bit cheesy, but it worked (though him making your party psychotic would've been interesting gameplay-wise)
Ben 10 and Ben 10000 vs Vilgax:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. Not bad.

Shadow Sae Niijima boss fight from Persona 5. Most fun fight from the game imo.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Music's good but I don't know if it's a fun fight. Never got to this part.

Luffy vs Lucci
HQ.jpg

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Intense for sure.

First fight against 'the stranger' from God of War

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Amazing part. Not for the fight itself, but for the overall impact and feels.

The first boss battle from Persona 5. The boss is probably one of the most detestable villains out there. Also, the Persona 5 bosses are based of the 7 deadly sins. This boss represents 'Lust'.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. It's fine.

Shigeo Kageyama (Mob) vs Toichiro Suzuki from Mob Psycho 100

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
6.5/10. It's decent.

Simon vs Spiral King from Gurren Lagann