• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fight (possible spoiler warning)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
7/10 Feels more like a Singing battle than an action-packed one, like the spin-top move Spindel is doing. Reminds me of classic video games.

i63oxke.png

Everyone vs. Necrozma

Incineroar: I'm about to do what you call a Pro-Gamer move.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Pretty action packed and had some great moments (I also liked how the lore kept piling up as the battle went on), but I have some gripes, like it not being on full focus and having two other stories dangling around at the same time until the end, Zygarde kinda disappearing for a while, and the ending was pretty underwhelming, with
Moon coming andher and Sun just blasting Necrozma with the legendaries' Z moves and bam, it's over.
7/10 Feels more like a Singing battle than an action-packed one, like the spin-top move Spindel is doing. Reminds me of classic video games.

i63oxke.png

Everyone vs. Necrozma

Incineroar: I'm about to do what you call a Pro-Gamer move.
well, the movie is a musical, lol
Now one that has both singing AND it's action packed:
Garnet vs Jasper

shoz999

8/10 Who will win? Female Ryu or Butch Sonic? I remember this fight. The action is good for a western cartoon just starting out, great way to end the first season of Steven Universe and what a catchy song.

5bfa8e22c2de7a2c466a6298c05c64c37807edf5_00.jpg

Blake vs. Colress's Genesect. Now this is the Genesect fans wanted, not the one from the movie but this right here!

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
I'll admit I don't fully remember it, but IIRC it was a pretty great chase between Blake and Genesect, and a good early showing of his battle prowess with Dewott

Steven vs Jasper (Steven Universe Future)

shoz999

8/10 If she's anything like Vegeta, she is going to be Steven's bestest friend and seek the seven dragon balls to defeat the universe-destroying alien.

If your reading Tower of God now and got hooked to it by Part 1, I must warn you! Spoilers as this is part of the Workshop Battle Story Arc, hailed by fans as the greatest Tower of God story arc.

2VNAZ1U.png

Baam, Khun and Rak vs Reflejo

So to sum it up. Reflejo is a cool and calm man who offered his services to help and lead Baam's goal. However, he's later revealed to be the main antagonist of the Workshop Battle Arc. Behind the mask, he's insane, cruel, prone to anger and lacks a fear of death because he welcomes the day he dies ever since he lost everything he loved long ago as a servant to a princess. It turns out his true goal was to turn Baam into a weapon at the orders of his boss and Reflejo, although insane, went very prepared for this fight.

He inheritied a piece of his boss's power that renders him more like a shadow, boosting his strength from that of a D-Ranker to somewhere over a B-ranker which is insane if you know the lore. He studied Baam's personality to look for weaknesses, finding out he values the lives of his friends more than he does himself. So what he does is he defeats three of Baam's friends, all very OP characters not to be underestimated and uses the red witch Hwa Ryun as his hostage because of her pocket, a communication device. He uses her as a shield, knowing Baam won't risk hurting her making the fight all the more difficult. Baam has to team up with Khun and Rak to save Hwa Ryun, defeat the OP Reflejo and get the heck out of there because he planned to destroy the battlegrounds if he ever lost. As I said, this guy came very prepared and this is an intense fight.

What I love about this fight the most is that not only are they going up against a kind of smart opponent they've never fought before but we also get to see Baam reunited with his best friends from Part 1 to defeat this villain and save the person who has been by Baam's side the longest.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
The first part had some pretty great choreography, while the second seemed like an honorable and badass introduction to a major antagonist (IDK, I've never watched it)
Steven Universe vs Bismuth (Steven Universe)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
bump

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Even without context, I'm a fan of battles against the inner self, and yeah, lmao @ "Whoops. Wrong one", even if in a way, it was the right one. The end reminded me a bit of OK KO's finale.
Steven vs Jasper Rematch (Steven Universe Future) (skip to 6:24)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Surprisingly the use of the word meme in a serious way wasn't cringy, and the fight itself was really adrenaline-pumping. Also, that's not how you let it rip, you're supposed to put your beyblade in your beylauncher and pull the cord, not go around slashing at an extremist memelord.
Obi-Wan and Darth Maul's final battle

Last edited:

shoz999

9/10 I'd say this was less of a battle and more like a great end to Darth Maul's story and a hint to what's to come, Star Wars Episode 4.

Here's the complete version.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
It was really cool and I liked how the scenes transitioned. Also, lol, "guess who's in the main cast" syndrome was in full effect

Can anyone explain to me why this exists and why the hell am I liking it?

shoz999

8/10 I feel like this is a recreation of a fight scene I've seen somewhere, that or it's a bunch of cliches put together really well. Pretty funny with the Sponegob Aesthetic, especially how the fight goes from the bad henchmen mocks hero trope to henchmen getting destroyed by the hero trope. I assume if I continue watching this, there's going to be some big behind-the-scenes villain watching all of this lol? Pretty good for a fan animation.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
A surprising and brutal comeback, I really liked it
8/10 I feel like this is a recreation of a fight scene I've seen somewhere, that or it's a bunch of cliches put together really well. Pretty funny with the Sponegob Aesthetic, especially how the fight goes from the bad henchmen mocks hero trope to henchmen getting destroyed by the hero trope. I assume if I continue watching this, there's going to be some big behind-the-scenes villain watching all of this lol? Pretty good for a fan animation.

It's actually a full (well, like 14 minutes) fanmade "episode"
Marik vs Door (Yugioh Abridged)

shoz999

10/10
1:07 - Door: This isn't even my final form.

Watch the whole fight. I love how it takes it's time in the buildup.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
???/10 Unfortunately the vid is unavailable in my region apparently.

Zero vs Omega Zero Decisive Battle - fan animation of final boss fight of Mega Man Zero 3
I wish the actual boss fight was this satisfying.