• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above fight (possible spoiler warning)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Surprisingly well directed (especially the flashbacks in the background), and while I don't know the context that much, I still had the feels

vs Sans (Undertale Fan Animation)
Yeah yeah, I know, no megalovania, but I think this still captures the atmosphere well

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
10/10 Sorry. But I have to give this a 10/10 instead of an 11/10. No Megalovania. Though one little con, subjective for me, is that I'd always imagine Sans to be shorter than that. More or less around the kid's size. As for the fight itself, fairly slow-paced I think which is not bad. I think it's good for what it's trying to do. Takes it's time to set the tone of the fight, before and during it.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Don't bring a bat to a fist fight! Also really liked the animation of the whole thing

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Surprisingly emotional, though kinda cheesy too (+I don't know the context)
Jaden vs Yugi................RAP BATTLE