• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above line

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Same as the other "Rate the above _____" threads, one posts a line (if by someone, put a -insert name here or something like that), put spoiler tags if necessary
Let's start with the line we all feared would be said:
"Greninja is unable to battle, Therefore, the winner is Alain!"

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Epic line, even though I don't know its full context

"What if you had died tonight? Different story because that's on you, and if you died, I feel that's on me" (Tony stark in spiderman homecoming)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 Powerful quote here, Tony Stark acting like a father-figure to Spiderman.

"Pools. Cards? DICE!? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!? You've turned this Pokemon into a delinquent!" - Prof. Elm's reaction to Gold's nurturing.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
It was absolutely hiliarious and also nice foreshadowing to gold's ability/title

rob: "wait, you can alter the future?"
banana barbara: "only what's left"
(The amazing world of Gumball)

Kung Fu Ferret

The Usurper
7/10 true story

"Others say my tactics are too brutal and violent. I say, is that even possible?!" - Ares, the god of war, as depicted in SMITE

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
yep, that sounds like something a god of war would say
"master, I always knew from the start that you were..............a really nice person"
(Shigeo Kageyama from Mob Psycho 100)