• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above profile banner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Pretty much self explanatory. Rate the profile banner of the user above. It can be found on either the above user's profile box when you click on their avatar or username and it can also be found on their profile as well.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10 cool to see a group shot. Would probably rate it higher if I was a fan of OP.

7/10
It's nice, can't entirely make out what it is though, an advanced city falling into ruin from a disaster?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
"If we ever meet again, no many how much time's passed will you still call me friend?"

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10 it feels really well, and I like how the background and the face in the background flow seamlessly

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9.5/10
I LOVE THAT IMAGE (and also G e k k o u g a and L i z a r d o n with D o r a g o n C r o), the .5 is due to the cropping tho

9/10 It looks really cool. I wanna try it with my friends lol.
Would y'all storm a government facility?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 That is one awesome looking artwork of Ho-oh.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Idk much about non-persona SMT, but that artwork looks absolutely breathtaking (especially now that I'm seeing it on mobile, since the image cropping for banners is different on the desktop version)

Status
Not open for further replies.