• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Does a great job at really giving off the brutal nature of Mortal Kombat.

All of Clouds massage options in FFVIIR. Warning because while it's not actually dirty, the implications give off that vibe (which is all played for humour)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Aww, they did end up meeting each other again.......I guess, I'm not entirely sure of what's going on
Yugioh GX final scene

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
That was an acid trip and a half, season 0 was wild

Greg talks to Steven (Steven Universe Future)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
wtfdidIjustwatch/10

I am really, really confused

8.5/10. Touching.

Reno and Rude boss fight from FFVIIR

@mehmeh1

9/10
EXTREMELY intense and action packed, and I really liked how the battle and cutscenes seamlessly transitioned into each other. Also, Barret was a freakin' badass there.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9.5/10. Will never forget the goosebumps of seeing this in theaters

Okita Sougo's 'death' from Gintama

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Still shocking to hear those words from him, seeing as he always fights to the end. Father of the year, everyone!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
5/10 It is a bit dull when you don’t understand why everything is happening so randomly....

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. Hilarious how they mistake a random dude as an enemy stand user and just beat the **** out of him.

Gintoki and Zura vs Harasume (yes this otherwise hilariously wacky anime also has great fight scenes that truly matter).

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Ok, that was badass, and I really liked their "don't change" interaction, even if I don't know much about these guys

Gladion asks Ash some of the questions we've all been asking

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
6/10 I don't think Gladion expects Ash to answer his questions, more that he's venting his frustrations, when you said he asks 'some of the questions we've all been asking' I though he was gonna ask Ash why he doesn't age... lol

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
don't eat potato, he only wanted to make donuts!
I love how hammy this scene is, and memes aside, it actually works well to emphasize Light's intelligence while still being a teenager.

Figured this fits better here than in the soundtrack thread, as it's more of a scene.
(btw, this spoils pretty much all of season 1)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
8/10 Back when any of those villains were intimidating, It's a bop.

Status
Not open for further replies.