• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
6/10 It’s pretty good but I think that there are much better Monty Python scenes.

Some Like It Hot Ending

Schade

Metallic Wonder
omg yes this movie held a lot a lot a lot of laughs. 10/10

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
8/10 Memorable movie from my childhood that still holds up today. Too bad almost every other Don Bluth after this and All Dogs Go to Heaven were total disasters. True story: when I was four, I literally didn’t know about death and didn’t cry when Bambi’s mom was shot and killed. I thought she had just decided to abandon Bambi and lived in another part of the forest far from her child. I pretty much thought the same with this scene. Didn’t find out that both were dead until I was eight.

A version of the famous Dead Parrot sketch

Schade

Metallic Wonder
0/10, honestly that is not my kind of.... gentlemans club,

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
6/10 seems kind of creepy.
Sailor Moon is depressed because Tuxedo Mask has been MIA for most of the season up to that point and Seiya unintentionally trolls her.

Last edited:

xEryChan

Demon Child
Why is the audio out on one side? i’m confused about what is going on more than anything so 6.5/10.

This kind of speaks for itself - One Piece

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
100/10
Need I say more? It's my second favorite scene in the entire series. You could just feel the emotion there

This is not my #1 scene, but still. The birth of the legendary Con D. Oriano

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9.9999999999999999999999/10
the only thing that keeps it from perfection is the lack of ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA

xEryChan

Demon Child
7/10. I’m confused, I have no idea what was going on, tbh.

Big Mom’s Intro - One Piece

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Definitely one of my favorite moments of that season, also RIP Steven's mental health there

10/10 - That literally made me want to watch One Piece.

Steven vs Jasper - Steven Universe Future
Bid farewell to weaver's town!
Say so long to port renowned!
Sing a song, it won't be long before we're casting off!
Cross the gold and silver waves, Changin' into water sprays!
Sailing out on our journey to the ends of the sea!

I think this is a filler scene, but still, it just works so well

xEryChan

Demon Child
10/10. Shows that Luffy is carrying Roger’s will.

Jinbei’s Return - One Piece

Status
Not open for further replies.