• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Ngl I thought that'd happen the episode afterwards, so seeing it happen when it did was awesome. And of course they needed to play Overtaken there

PrinceOfFacade

Ghost-Type Master
10/10 - I remember this scene. It broke my heart. It's even more heartbreaking in Japanese.

Bathilda Bagshot Scene - Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part I

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Seems like regardless of what series you're talking about, you can't join Kaido without lots and lots of endurance

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10

Ngl that did feel pretty heartwarming

QUEEN'S DANK RAVE (really I have 0 idea how this was possible in a weekly anime)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. The original was better cause of the awkward silence

I'm referring to only the portion from 3:53 to 4:20 but the whole thing is epic if anyone wants to watch the whole thing

Last edited:

Morax

King of heroes
7/10. The original was better cause of the awkward silence

I'm referring to only the portion from 3:53 to 4:20 but the whole thing is epic if anyone wants to watch the whole thing
10/10 Damn that was epic. I gotta play this game someday.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Jerry/10
what's with Jerry's being so..........Jerry

ok this is just the animators flexing

Status
Not open for further replies.