• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
5/10 indifferent. Mapo tofu x Kirei is the best Fate ship.

One of the best Jojo memes

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. Lol, Joseph is always hilarious, young or old.

50 years younger, yet still saying the legendary 'oh no'

Darthlord7

The Smug Pikachu
10/10 The way he moves his mechanical fingers with that look cracks me up every time.

I don't think I can describe this in one line.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
1000000000000000/10
Yeah, no words can describe how truly ??? this scene is

Ben gets the Omnitrix (Ben 10 Omniverse):

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
10/10. Lol one of my favourite moments from Spongebob

Joseph Joestar - Oh no

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
7/10 Robin's reaction is the best part.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
It was a powerful ending to the fight, but the wonky CGI and the memes have made it so that I can't take this scene seriously anymore

Tony's last message

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Bumpy

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 - Felt like a proper ending to the entire MCU itself... until Spiderman arrived.

I pity the fool who sees the scene without watching the previous episodes of Demon Slayer.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10 - Felt like a proper ending to the entire MCU itself... until Spiderman arrived.

I pity the fool who sees the scene without watching the previous episodes of Demon Slayer.
.........and now he's gone too (thanks, Sony)
@345ash-greninja
I think you should rate Shoz's scene

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
@shoz999 10000000/10. Amazing, stunning & mindblowing stuff, the last 5 minutes were just legendary with all the amazing BGM, flashbacks, the sheer intensity, epicness and the enormous emotional appeal is just unparalleled in terms of sheer magnificence. Phenomenal!!!

L dies from Death Note

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8.5/10. Was a very surprising & unexpected moment, plus cool at the same time as we got to see Obelisk's abilities for the first time.

Simon saves Nia from the clutches of the Anti-Spirals, from Gurren Lagann:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
IDK what's really happening there, but it looks AWESOME

SOY MOLTRES EL GUAJOLOTE MACÍAS (Pokemon, Latin American dub)

keepitsimple

site of lies
9/10 Classic James, the flaming latino Moltres

Evel Dick trying to get himself voted out of Big Brother so his daughter won't be. @Genaller or @Dragalge if possible. Any rating below 7 is invalid if it's not from one of those 2.

Genaller

Silver Soul
10/10 xD. If I were an american back during BB8, I’d wanna try helping ultimate troll Dick win too!

Askeladd vs Thors

Preferably @Darthlord7 or @wolf jani

Status
Not open for further replies.