• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 - I wonder if this is a callback to Independence day. Pretty good.

latest

It's funny how one thinks they've seen a bit of everything. There's a lot of emotional reunions in Tower of God that gets the fans roaring but I think this one takes the top spot.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I have literally 0 context in what's happening there, but I already get the feels. Kinda reminds me of Cubone's reunion with his mother in Origins/Let's Go
Fusion experiments (Steven Universe)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. The last part with the song was funny.

Pillar Men Awaken - Jojo. What do you do after waking up from a 2000 year slumber? Pose fabulously of course.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
Incredibly flashy entrance for a villain group. I love how the first guy just "flexes" on the army (guards?) by effortlessly disrupting their attempts at stopping him and then killing them in a humiliating way. and then he literally flexes with the other two. Yikes, these guys seem glorious.
Dragon Ball GT's ending

(the english dub changed a few phrases, like Pan going "I must be seeing things" instead of "Grandpa Goku, Did you really come to visit us?" or everything the narrator said, so I tried searching for the subs for the last part, but to no avail, so I used the latin american dub, which is close enough)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
bumpy

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 A lot of callbacks to previous Dragon Ball series, even without the flashback episode.

tumblr_o4sleiIvkX1v03qvgo1_500.png

This is in my opinion the second-best reunion in TOG, though some may disagree but it definitely got the fans roaring when a certain character made good on her promise to return.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
IDK what's going on, but it seems like a powerful "YOU'RE ALIVE"? moment from the guy that's being hugged and a "Don't worry, I'm not gonna leave again" moment from the other one.

Whatever unholy abomination this is (Twinkle Nora Rock Me. No, I have no idea what this name means either, and from what I've heard, the person behind this was............strange, to say the least)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
bumpy

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
You know what they say, don't bring your fists to a gun fight!
yeah, that was the only way to describe the scene I posted
Greg meets Blue Diamond
Kinda ironic now, since
1) Said Geo Weapon had already been stopped by then
2) They were both talking about the same person

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
8/10 -Classic Greg.
And to think that PD's gem was right there and she never knew.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Really interesting moral dilemma over there, though what was going on?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I am really, REALLY confused
Bill's final deal (Gravity Falls)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. I don't exactly know what I watched but I liked it.

@mehmeh1 That previous video is probably one of the least 'bizzare' things from Jojo. This one right here defines Jojo - absolutely bizzare and wtf

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
I'm at a loss of words for how bizarre that is

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
LMAO, poor Yusuke, he's gonna go through a mental breakdown because of his toy

Speaking of mental breakdowns:
Steven's mental breakdown (Steven Universe Future) (it lasts 2 minutes 45 seconds)

Status
Not open for further replies.