• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. So is Steven here to help?

Not a breakdown per say, but definitely anger personified - the famous 7 page muda from Jojo part 5

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
I haven't seen Jojo, but that was really satisfying and stylish (also, as a TMNT fan I was kinda expecting Giorno to say "oops" when the trash compactor's door closed). Was it really 7 pages long in the manga? Now we need a 7 page oraoraora
8/10. So is Steven here to help?

Not a breakdown per say, but definitely anger personified - the famous 7 page muda from Jojo part 5

Nah fam, this time he needs help

Ash, Dawn, and Brock's goodbyes (Pokemon DP)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8.5/10. Still remember the feels when I first watched it. But it's still only third in my list of farewells, behind XY and OS.

10/10
I haven't seen Jojo, but that was really satisfying and stylish (also, as a TMNT fan I was kinda expecting Giorno to say "oops" when the trash compactor's door closed). Was it really 7 pages long in the manga? Now we need a 7 page oraoraora

Yes it was 7 pages of pure muda muda muda in the manga. Speaking of, while there's no 7 pages of Ora Ora Ora, there is a 3 page version, right here

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10 that was pretty good. Nami is probably one of my favorite characters from OP.

A scene from the hilarious Dragonball Z Big Green Dub

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. Is that supposed to be a parody?

Luffy defeats Bellamy with one punch yeah, call him one punch man

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. Looks cool but I got tired of hearing the same thing.

8/10 looks funny

No offense but did you even watch the video? Nothing about that scene looked funny. Luffy’s face in the thumbnail did not look funny either, he was angry.

The walk to Arlong Park (One Piece)

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10 someone is going to get their butt kicked
8/10. Looks cool but I got tired of hearing the same thing.

No offense but did you even watch the video? Nothing about that scene looked funny. Luffy’s face in the thumbnail did not look funny either, he was angry.

The walk to Arlong Park (One Piece)

Yes but I thought it was funny when he took out that guy in one punch and when everyone ran away at the end.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Simply badass, I haven't watched much of OP, but this scene really makes the strawhats feel like a family, and when you hurt a member of the family, then.....yeah
Flowey's story (Undertale)
I really like the differences between this and the pacifist version, especially when looking into the mirror, where in the pacifist it'd say "Despite everything, it's still you"

EDIT: Errrrrr, semi-ninja'd? You didn't post anything @Pokegirl Fan~
EDIT 2:
LMAO inb4 that's what actually happened in real life

Last edited:

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 "... Those pathetic people who want to watch it, but are too weak to do it themselves."

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LOVING UNDERTALE AND WANTING TO SEE EVERYTHING BUT NOT HAVING THE HEART TO DO IT. Seriously, that line called me out so bad.

Zoey's Dad Shocks Her with a Song - Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (2 mins 38 secs)

In case you don't get it or want to know what it's about before seeing it, Zoey, after an accident, can hear people's real/inner thoughts in the form of said person(s) singing...except only she can hear it. You would think it'd be pure comedy (like finding out someone you know has a crush on you; which does happen on the show), but thanks to it, it helps her know her father, despite being unable to speak anymore because of brain problems (forgot what specifically), is still there and not a shell.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I only have two things to say: one, I'm always a sucker for married couples, and two...isn't 18 an android? Or am I mixing her up with someone else? Probably am.

To the Movies with: Koromaru - Persona 3: FES

"Why do you have a dog?"
"It's not a dog. It's a hyper-realistic therapy doll that looks like a dog."
"Get out."

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
EDIT: Charred Dragon's post didn't load up, I'll watch it and rate it now

8/10
Krillin was a badass, surprisingly enough. We don't see that side of him that often
EDIT2
9/10 @TheCharredDragon
Koromaru deserved to go to the movies, he seems like a good boi
10/10 "... Those pathetic people who want to watch it, but are too weak to do it themselves."

WELL EXCUSE ME FOR LOVING UNDERTALE AND WANTING TO SEE EVERYTHING BUT NOT HAVING THE HEART TO DO IT. Seriously, that line called me out so bad.

Zoey's Dad Shocks Her with a Song - Zoey's Extraordinary Playlist (2 mins 38 secs)

In case you don't get it or want to know what it's about before seeing it, Zoey, after an accident, can hear people's real/inner thoughts in the form of said person(s) singing...except only she can hear it. You would think it'd be pure comedy (like finding out someone you know has a crush on you; which does happen on the show), but thanks to it, it helps her know her father, despite being unable to speak anymore because of brain problems (forgot what specifically), is still there and not a shell.
You didn't want to have a bad time, did ya!
8/10 I only have two things to say: one, I'm always a sucker for married couples, and two...isn't 18 an android? Or am I mixing her up with someone else? Probably am.

To the Movies with: Koromaru - Persona 3: FES

"Why do you have a dog?"
"It's not a dog. It's a hyper-realistic therapy doll that looks like a dog."
"Get out."
While she's called android 18, she's more like a cyborg, as in she was originally a human that got modified

Mega Pearl (Steven Universe Future)

Status
Not open for further replies.