• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
9/10 ayy more jojo

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Not a big fan of the old funi dub, but the shorty joke was hilarious

The epitome of yugioh dubbing

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
As long as it's not RoF, I always like seeing Freeza

Atticus gets shot (Infinity Train)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Babidi deserved it, though I'm still not a big fan of Falcouner's OST
Also, I wonder if Kirby inspired Buu in some way
Speedrunner Mario vs Melee Fox

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
While I like how the impact of Cell's power is showcased, this is just obvious padding
Ashoka Tano fights Darth Vader (Star Wars Rebels)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8.5/10
I still don't like the OST, but the delivery of "Fight you? No, I'm gonna kill you" was awesome as hell
Kaito's death (Yugioh Zexal) (posting the sub because the dub horribly censored this scene)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. The short guy realized he had no chance

Reno boss fight from Final Fantasy VII remake

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 If I remember correctly, this was originally a minigame taking place on the roof. Still cool that they remade it into a bossfight against Reno.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
No idea what the context was, but you do NOT mess with someone sleeping, you just don't

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
I'm someone who hasn't seen it! And I give it an 8/10. I think it was a pretty meaningful and touching scene, even with the little context I have.

Meeting Each Other - Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth
Aka Persona 3 cast looks insane (00:00) and Persona 4 cast going all Jojo (00:33)

Status
Not open for further replies.