• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above scene (POSSIBLE SPOILER WARNING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
5/10 Meh

American Dad Ortolan

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
One Piece: The Musical begins!

DORO! MONSTA CARDO! Dub version! (Seriously 4kids made Yugi look sadistic here)

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. I remember this scene. I was surprised to find out Ruka is a guy and can we talk about Mamoru Miyano and how great of a VA he is?

Bad End Musical - One Piece

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
How/Why do I keep getting rickrolled in 2021/10

Mystery Food X: Anime edition (Persona 4)

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 (probably) most people: excited over the awesome scene and context and what not
Me: WOOO! ROBBIE DAYMOND AS TUXEDO MASK LET'S GOOO! (Aka the reason why this is 10/10)

Monty Python - Fish Slapping Dance

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
What a terrible fate, being eaten by a nazi fish......is a sentence I never thought I'd say

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
WHY DO YOU HURT ME LIKE THIS/10

yohohoho yohohoho yohoho yohohoho

Behold! The most over the top Yugioh summon by far!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7.5/10
Ngl it's pretty convenient that Yugi drew that specific card but still can't deny how hype seeing two gods duke it out like that was

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10
-watches the scene normally and vehemently disagrees with the food chain girl's view-
Kyubey pops up
BEGONE! YOU DON'T BELONG IN THIS WORLD! OR ANY WORLD FOR THAT MATTER!

Monty Python - Funniest Joker in the World
If only we had this during WWII...then again maybe it's better that we didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.