• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above song!

It sounds ok. I give a 6/10.

Now for the one I will do

[youtube]

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. The rhythm of the song is a bit too fast but yeah along with the melody and the instruments it's pretty enjoyable.

Rational Rayquaza

9/10 Very good. I like the meaningful lyrics and powerful instrumentals. What genre of music would that be considered? And perhaps I should watch the Pokémon anime as it seems that I am missing out on great music.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
3/10. I don't really consider purely instrumental music as a song. IMO a song becomes complete where there is vocal along with instrumental.

This is a song in my national language, apparently full of sexual innuendos, but surprising it has a more deep rebellious literal meaning as it turns out in the end:

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
7/10 Kinda nice and ominous, but also kinda goofy with the synths, which fits the tone of the film I guess. Also: DA DA DA DA DA DA! I AM YOUR SINGING TELEGRAM!

Rational Rayquaza

7/10 I kinda like it. The instrumentals are very good. I don't know of what to think of the vocals. The loudness of the voice is inconsistent and somewhat hard to hear. The lyrics want to be meaningful, but they end up sounding silly.
Here's the TV size version, if you would also like to see that.

Last edited: