• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above song!

It sounds ok. I give a 6/10.

Now for the one I will do

[youtube]

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. The rhythm and intrumentals of the song are intense, but IMO it really lacks in melody.

A primarily romantic song this one in my national language, with a royal monarchy context behind it:

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
9/10 Ayy, it's my boy, Mark Kozelek! After listening to a few Sun Kil Moon albums, I never really listened to Red House Painters until now, but it's nice. It sounds really nostalgic and a lot more dream-poppy than his current work, which is refreshing.

NebulaDreams

A Dense Irritating Miniature Beast of Burden
9/10. You were expecting 12 Days of Christmas, but it was Toto - Africa! Holy crap, though, props to these guys for pulling off all the different polyrhythms and pulling from so many Christmas songs.

1/10 - too soft for my likings in music

Rhino Bucket - "Ride with Yourself"
"take a long long ride... with yourself - till you like what you see"
one of my favorite songs to listen when driving to or from work