• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above song!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
7.5/10 A decent song but not my musical taste in general.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Nice unique voice of the vocalist that and the intrumentals give sort of a rocking feeling.

Another song in my national language (though this is not quite a romantic one):

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
7/10 nice instrumentals!

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Quite a slow song this but I liked the melody and the vocalist seems to have quite some gravity I'm his voice which is impressive.

This is sort of a comedic(funny song), in my national language of course:

Last edited:

DestinyCera

All around Melee fighter!!
8/10 - I like it has subs cause it helps me understand it which gives it an extra point. ^_^ Like the beat, and they are very funny.

One of my favorite songs - I'm actually doing a version of this with my music group. (Pray we don't screw it up too badly...)

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
8/10 Very nice song. It's been too long since I've heard that one.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. The melody of this song was adorable and the instrumental effects were excellent too.

Another romantic song this, in my national language of course.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
3/10. Not to my taste and are they trying to imitate the Beatles?

Woops. Reviewed the wrong one. Reviewed NebulaDreams one by accident.
Eh, same rating really, except they're clearly not trying to imitate the Beatles.

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
6/10. Automatic +5 for Phil Collins.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. The melody and the rhythm of the song is really beautiful.

This is a rather funny comedic song in my national language (also please try to watch the video carefully to understand the essence of the song):

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. The vocalist has a really strong voice plus the instrumentals were quite well befitting for a song belonging to the rock genre.

Another song in my national language (this song is primarily about describing someone: the guy whom the video focuses on):

WishIhadaManafi5

Staff member
8/10 Nice instrumentals and singing!