• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above song!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
2/10.

That was one of the weirdest thins I've ever seen.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
3/10. the rhythm wasn't bad but it's really too much lacking in melody IMO.

Another song in my national language, sort of a romantic cum comedic one:

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Nice rhythm, intrumentals and melody!

Another romantic song in my national language:

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Nice rhythm and melody!

Another song in my national language(this sort of wailing/grieving tone):

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
4/10 Kinda meh for me but it’s mostly because the song isn’t my particular taste in music.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10, Nice instrumentals and rhythm, plus the vocalist has a pretty unique voice too.

Another song in my national language (primarily an item song this with a lot of dancing in the scene):

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Nice rhythm and instrumentals, and a very unique(yet likeable) voice of the vocalist.

Another song in my national language(this one has a very serious and heroic tone and the lyrics are instrumental to the movie plot).

Not sure what to think of it. I give a 6/10

Now for the one I will do

[youtube]

One of my favorite songs done by the Japanese robot idol group, Nyo Robotics. The member singing the song is Brownie, my favorite member of the group.

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
6/10 Nice rhythm.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. The rhythm and instrumentals of this song was really good, but on top of that, really wonderful singing by the vocalist. :)

Another song in my national language, this one being a romantic one(though this has a pretty funny aside too):