• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above song!

Not sure what to think of it. I give a 6/10.

Now for the one I will do

[youtube]

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
Not too bad. 7/10

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Hmm....the song seems to lack much rhythm, and it seems to be using a unique effect with sobbing sounds and gestures throughout. An unique brand of music this, but not really my taste in general. So 4/10.

Another song in my national language, with this one primarily being a wedding song, involving a lot of dancing:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Nice unique tone and rhythm, gives a totally unique and subtle effect overall. :) But I wished the song was a little lengthier than this.

Another song in my national language this, has an overall melancholic tone, describing the up and down jouney of a certain man's life:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
5/10. Good instrumentals but the rhythm sort of feels rushed and the song itself is a it bit lacking in Melody IMO.

A Japanese song this one, basically an ending song of a very popular anime:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
3/10. Not a fan of purely instrumental music, because IMO, a song only become fully complete where there is vocal along with instrumental:

A song in my national language this, primarily a funny/comedic one, thoroughly showing the lip-synching abilities of an aspiring actor with an ongoing song:

Last edited:

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen

At least 345 will understand my status now

Also, 5/10. Pretty funny, didn't like the music

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. The rhythm and instruments of this song are really cool...too bad I can't understand the lyrics. :)

A theme song of a very popular anime: