• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above song!

Captain Jigglypuff

*On Vacation. Go Away!*
10/10 Great song!

Rational Rayquaza

5/10 It starts off cheery and then becomes a cacophony. It eventually transforms into one of the most recognizable pieces of music, but despite that, I have never particularly enjoyed hearing Overture in commercials and the like.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Nice vocals, gives a typical anime song like feeling, plus the rhythm and the instruments are also really energetic in nature.

Primarily a romantic song in my national language, but part of the song is in English and like a typical Hollywood romantic song:

Last edited:

Rational Rayquaza

8/10 I like the steady percussion throughout the song. The relatively small number of instruments makes it clear how lovely their singing is. I'm not too sure what to think of the part of the song that is in English however.

Rational Rayquaza

5/10 I don't generally listen to that genre of music, so I can not judge it fairly. The singing is overpowered by the other instruments. The main riff (I think that's what it is called) isn't all that pleasant to listen to.'

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Not a fan of Dragonball but the vocal, rhythm and instrumentals of this song are really intense and impactful. :)

A romantic and yet melancholic song this in my national language, describing the pain of two lovers being separated:

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. The melody of song is good, but the voice of the vocalist is a bit too shrill for my taste.

A purely romantic song this in my national language:

Last edited:

Rational Rayquaza

9/10 Very cute voice, catchy lyrics, and catchy instrumentals. Apparently the song is the op from an anime from 1985 called ハイスクール!奇面組 (High School! Kimengumi). How you found this specific rendition is pretty amazing considering it has under 1k views. I'll have to listen to more of nyoROBOtics later.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Nice melody, subtle singing from the vocalist and the instrumentals also give a very pleasing effect.

Since the previous song I linked to wasn't rated, I'm repeating it again:

Rational Rayquaza

7/10 It's alright. The instruments are what you would expect in a pop song. He has a good singing voice. I am unsure about how to feel about the lyrics.

Here is the song which is the op of Daily Lives of High School Boys.

Here's the TV size version, if you also want to see that.

Last edited:

Rational Rayquaza

8.5/10 The song is very suspenseful and at times, it invites contemplation. Overall, a very serious piece, with nice buildup.

Here is the opening of Air,『鳥の詩』("Tori no Uta"), which is sung by Lia.