• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
7/10. Same as before and I’m not going to watch it so don’t bother :/

Just in case anyone is wondering where my status is from..

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Ok.

But I thought that you were always open to try out new suggestions/recommendations in anime... :(

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Same, just try to find a good one within the limits. ;)

Genaller

Silver Soul
5/10. Mischievous Killua looks much better. Also a major facet of his character is how his friendship with Gon saves him from his darker self that was the result of his harsh upbringing.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
6/10.

Whatever you say, Kyoko. How'd that wish turn out?

Just in case anyone is wondering where my status is from..

Watch it or else miss out on one of the greatest anime from the 2010s. The first 5 minutes set the tone for most of the series, so it's not like you'll have to watch a lot if you don't like it.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
4/10
no idea what that is referring to
5/10. Mischievous Killua looks much better. Also a major facet of his character is how his friendship with Gon saves him from his darker self that was the result of his harsh upbringing.
dude, this is the rate above status thread, not the rate the above avatar thread

Genaller

Silver Soul
1/10. Someone seems to have a messiah complex.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Sounds nice.

Genaller

Silver Soul
9/10 Vic. I really like that song.

Status
Not open for further replies.