• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10 same as before

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
no idea, never watched sailor moon

Genaller

Silver Soul
9/10 Great movie with a satisfying conclusion though Infinity Wars was still better.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. I don't know Sailor Moon, but given Kyouko's fierce nature and reason for not wasting good, I'd say she'll win.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
4/10.

I don't really know Hunter X Hunter well, so I went and read the summary for that episode, and am confused as to how you could possibly come to that conclusion based on that episode alone.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
3/10. Good for you.

4/10.

I don't really know Hunter X Hunter well, so I went and read the summary for that episode, and am confused as to how you could possibly come to that conclusion based on that episode alone.

And I'm confused how you think simply reading a summary is enough to know a character or anything about it. I've been watching HxH while you admit that you don't even know the series well.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10, gf is one of this decade's best western cartoons, though I haven't watched that much of star vs after s2, but I've heard things aren't doing so good in s4
Edit oops, ninjask'd, anyways, 5/10, same as before

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Because I did dislike the first 2 episodes of it, the rest were great.

And I'm confused how you think simply reading a summary is enough to know a character or anything about it. I've been watching HxH while you admit that you don't even know the series well

I am personally someone who have watched the whole series and have watched every one of Gon's moments, and loves him as a character too, and I know certainly for a fact that you're wrong LMAO.

Being a great shounen protagonist isn't all about having enormous training arcs, some overly high reaching goal for yourself and some solid butt-wrecking moments. The reason Edward is a far more iconic and widely-loved character than Gon is because he goes through far-more substantial character development, shares more of a deep character dynamic with several other important characters in the show and his story and journey overall is arguably far more touching and grounded via moral philosophy.

Last edited:

Genaller

Silver Soul
8/10 same reasons.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. I don't really care much for either TBH.

Genaller

Silver Soul
10/10 @Akkipeddi. Also The Gon - Killua dynamic >> The Edward - Alphonse dynamic lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Ok.

(Got a new status, please rate it guys). ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.