• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Not sure I agree.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Glad you enjoyed it, but idk what it's about

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. From where is that quote from?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. No opinion really, kinda neutral on that.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
Tbh, I kinda like it, I want some surprises when I play the game

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Sounds good, but IDK the context.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
same as before (seriously, the lack of surprises was one of my biggest problems with the SM games)
1/10 creepy. & You seem to be a lolicon & I'm not exactly fond of of them.
That's why you cut them down
EDIT: 345Ash-greninja'd
7/10
same, what's it about?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
6/10. Don't fully agree with it TBH.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
5/10.

Because, aside from the "death is permanent" thing, it's a by-the-numbers high fantasy anime? Evil empire, kind ruler is actually being controlled by treacherous advisor, capital city is the only place with any wealth but also there's secret police, etc. They didn't even give the empire a name. It's just "The Empire".

Also, major ending spoilers for both anime and manga:

No one ever learns their lessons, everyone dies for almost no reason, the child emperor is executed and essentially made to take the blame for everything, and if you think the manga is any better, you're only partly right. There's only slightly fewer deaths, as Kurome, Mine, and Tatsumi manage to survive and get happy-ish endings, while Run dies instead of getting to live like in the anime. The minister's fate is not nearly as satisfying as it needs to be in either version.

Status
Not open for further replies.