• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
9/10. Less that 24 hours now! :D

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Common, it was pretty clear more or less that Ash was gonna win here.

Last edited:

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Same as before.

That’s not what irritates me, it’s way they leaked it that Ash wins the league that pissed me off.

Well perhaps it put an end to all the endless speculation to and fro in the Anime Spoilers and all the crazy hype/suspense that could've led up to the point when the episode airs, but after SM142's title reveal it was kinda hard to believe that Ash won't win, otherwise why would the writers dedicate an entire episode to the League winner vs the Masked Royal battle. Mostly makes sense if it's Ash lol.

Last edited:

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
7/10. Okay cool

Well perhaps it put an end to all the endless speculation to and fro in the Anime Spoilers and all the crazy hype/suspense that could've led up to the point when the episode airs, but after SM142's title reveal it was kinda hard to believe that Ash won't win, otherwise why would the writers dedicate an entire episode to the League vs the Masked Royal battle. Mostly makes sense if it's Ash lol.

Does it really matter why they did it, the point is they still did it. What do you think it says to leak the winner of the league before the league even ended during a kids show? I mean really?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
cool quote
7/10. Okay cool

Does it really matter why they did it, the point is they still did it. What do you think it says to leak the winner of the league before the league even ended during a kids show? I mean really?
Technically it could still be that Gladion won and chucked the trophy to Ash so he can run towards Guzzlord to fight him

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
8/10.

It's like less than 8 hours now.

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
8/10.

Same as before. I skipped massive amounts of SM just to watch the League in time.

Status
Not open for further replies.