• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
10/10. I feel the exact same way, I have a feeling one of the girls is going to get it and I hope it’s Lana to make up for them teasing her getting Dewpider in SM71.

xEryChan

Demon Child
10/10. I do and Burnet was right there too. Watch in the next episode, they won’t acknowledge that and Burnet and Ash will still be in the dark about Kukui’s alter ego.

6/10. Not quite sure about that, I think that Dusk Lycanroc is TBH.

I actually meant it as a joke, I was not being serious.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10 now, since I know now that it's a joke. :p

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Well maybe Incineroar was his only Pokemon which was strong enough to defeat that beastly Mega Aggron, so maybe that's why he did? :p

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
10/10. Again, same.

8/10. Well maybe Incineroar was his only Pokemon which was strong enough to defeat that beastly Mega Aggron, so maybe that's why he did? :p

But it was still out of its PokeBall even after Team Rocket retreated so everyone in the AF had to have found out, including Professor Burnet. She was standing right there when the Ultra Guardians returned to Alola.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Mirror Serena is still a counterpart of Serena after all. :)

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. I hope he does get the Eevee but it would not surprise me if he doesn’t

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Even though you're joking I'd say either Pikachu or Lycanroc deserves that compliment. :p

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Same reasons.

7/10. I think we all know that. He will never win a league.
I won't be too sure about that, because winning a League doesn't necessarily means an end in his journey, the writers are still free to make him lose in the Champions League to one of the E4 members and then still make him continue travelling. If he's never gonna win in a League then why he has been making more or less a steady progression in his League placements from region to region?

Status
Not open for further replies.