• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
But with everyone looking weird and glossy for some reason

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
9/10.

Don't think we're getting either at this point. I'd appreciate a Johto game more than a Sinnoh one, especially if they cut out Kanto and gave Johto more emphasis in its own games.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
this didn't age well but it also didn't age badly

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
What if they're Let's Go Pachirisu and Let's Go Croagunk?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
Sorry fam, I've got nothing

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 because I love that show and it's on my long list of shows I wanna watch fully at some point. Not 10/10 because I love the art for Rise of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles more than TMNT 2012.

TheWanderingMist

7/10.

Infinity was the first Mystery Dungeon game I played and apparently that was a mistake because Super was much harder and apparently more reflective of the average difficulty of the games. I still haven't finished Super.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
What happened in 2013?
7/10.

Infinity was the first Mystery Dungeon game I played and apparently that was a mistake because Super was much harder and apparently more reflective of the average difficulty of the games. I still haven't finished Super.
Super in general is harder than the other PMD's in terms of main story. One tip:Super's gameplay is much more reliant on items than the previous games, so here, Items>>>>>levels and stats (though you're still gonna want good moves)

TheWanderingMist

9/10.

I've got some major spoilers on that one.

8/10
What happened in 2013?

Super in general is harder than the other PMD's in terms of main story. One tip:Super's gameplay is much more reliant on items than the previous games, so here, Items>>>>>levels and stats (though you're still gonna want good moves)
I began my fall into degeneracy then. But it has become even worse within the last few months.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10.

I've got some major spoilers on that one.

I began my fall into degeneracy then. But it has become even worse within the last few months.
8/10
What kind of degeneracy though?

TheWanderingMist

8/10.

I remember sorta watching the ones from the 80s (reruns) and 00s (new when I was a child).

8/10
What kind of degeneracy though?
The kind I am currently committing.

Status
Not open for further replies.