• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10 maybe. Funny enough im reading some kind of star wars crossover fanfic with Naruto (lmao)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Idk about Lillie, but I agree on Dawn
@Emboar_Rulez
I like star wars, but I'm not really super into it

Schade

Metallic Wonder
I was #TeamSobble until i saw what it evolved into. Noiw im team.... Burn them all. 3/10

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Does the squirrel really lie? How can I be sure of that?
I was #TeamSobble until i saw what it evolved into. Noiw im team.... Burn them all. 3/10
that's my user title, not status

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Haven't been into digimon since Savers/Data Squad

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
6/10.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Probably

TheWanderingMist

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
0/10
Paul is the best pokemon character
your anger is equal to 100 people

TheWanderingMist

6/10.

Wonder if it wasn't meant to be the series finale and they just happened to get cancelled midway through production and decided to heck with it all, we're gonna make this as depressing as the original comic.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Nah,that is definitely a good sign
6/10.

Wonder if it wasn't meant to be the series finale and they just happened to get cancelled midway through production and decided to heck with it all, we're gonna make this as depressing as the original comic.
The main story was finished by the end of the previous season, and one of the writers said the mutant apocalypse arc was made so that nobody could use the 2012 version ever again, but I guess they realized it would be too bleak for the kids, so they moved that episode up the airdate order.

Status
Not open for further replies.