• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blaze Master X

The Fallen Hero
7/10 Still don't care about this series.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
4kids is underrated tbh

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
7/10.

You should try and read the original comics if you can find them. They're quite different.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
6/10 only because you saying that has now tempted me to see it but I don't need another thing changed to higher priority on my backlog. Otherwise I'd say 8/10.

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
6/10 I don't know much about SMT games. Persona is a SMT game though, i think...

TheWanderingMist

6/10.

Good luck with that.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
F

Noa

Pokemon Crystal is my happy place
7/10
I can't imagine romance in a TMNT series. LOL

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 because I love Pokémon trivia.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 because 99% true. I'm one of those people who look for that 1% because it's worth it. Well, when I feel like it anyway.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
What did i just see?
7/10
I can't imagine romance in a TMNT series. LOL
DonniexApril is something that kinda happens. It's as weird as it sounds

TheWanderingMist

7/10.

I think there was also a beta design for Dragonair that more closely resembled Dragonite.

Status
Not open for further replies.