• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
I read it and I really liked it!
7/10 Hoping to get in Smash? it's a big nope imo
Well, IIRC, technically Goku is in smash (I think due to Hero's costumes). If not, then hey, at least we got Sans

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 For that is human nature.

Well, IIRC, technically Goku is in smash (I think due to Hero's costumes). If not, then hey, at least we got Sans

And as a Mii costume. The most fitting way for Sans to be in Smash. In all seriousness, I know about the Hero-Goku comparison. Cuz Smashers made jokes about Hero being the closest to having Goku in Smash (tho isn't Hero's costumes all references to the other Heroes? I know there's one to V, the only one I played).

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8.5/10 Nothing wrong with promoting your stuff. Nice!! :p

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
10/10 Nice to see someone else like Caulifla

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
That's how online communities always end up like

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Inb4 Max returns before anyone!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
yeah, while I haven't watched much of OP, I feel you there, some series make me want to cry shortly after making me laugh hysterically or shortly after warming my heart
EDIT Ninja'd
@Pokegirl Fan~
8/10
Let's hope any companion returns, there's actually a chance now

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 Oh, it's your birthday? Well, I may be an acquaintance, but happy (belated?) birthday to you!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
0/10
No status is showing up

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 You're not the only one.

Also, whoops. Didn't realize that. "Fixed" it.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
I'd definitely watch that, lol, does he cook delicious pancakes?

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 Wish I understood what you meant but it's always funny if real life reminds you of fiction.

Status
Not open for further replies.