• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
wait, was that 100+ episode anime you mentioned the pokemon anime? Are you trying to binge watch it all?
10/10 Don't you hate it when a joke you made turns out to be horrifically right?
Here we are in fear and it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't
Steven Universe FEAR here we are!
feeeeeeareadfignaodskfjnva

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10
8/10
wait, was that 100+ episode anime you mentioned the pokemon anime? Are you trying to binge watch it all?

Here we are in fear and it's aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
I can't, I can't, I can't, I can't
Steven Universe FEAR here we are!
feeeeeeareadfignaodskfjnva
Nah, I'm rewatching Yu-gi-oh lol. Thinking about rewatching any of the Pokemon series except for maybe the original Kanto series turns me away from doing that though because of all the formulaic filler or 'almost filler' episodes.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
IDK if 2 cours would be enough without it feeling too rushed, but a 4-cour pokemon series would be pretty interesting.
8/10

Nah, I'm rewatching Yu-gi-oh lol. Thinking about rewatching any of the Pokemon series except for maybe the original Kanto series turns me away from doing that though because of all the formulaic filler or 'almost filler' episodes.
All 6 (and counting) series, just DM, or DM+season 0?

xEryChan

Demon Child
7/10. Serioisly have no idea what you’re talking about, I’ve never watched Steven Universe

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
8/10. Kinda agree, but he's actually pretty hilarious in that way lol.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. I see, haven't seen that video you're talking about though, but sounds interesting.

Hilariously punchable (and well, DORO, MONSTA CAADO)

THIS ISN'T YOUR DAY!

AVySIU.gif

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
Well, since Ery still hasn't rated it yet, I'm gonna rate this now to keep the thread going, sorry.

8/10. Yeah he is, but in a way he's hilarious too.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Same as before, need to see the video to get a good idea of what it is.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
7/10
Tbh I don't know much of what Monogatari is about

I think your link is either broken or embedded incorrectly.

-----------

Anyway,
10/10 because Lapis is in the opening.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
Oh/10
Mettaton: OH YES
I think your link is either broken or embedded incorrectly.

-----------

Anyway,
10/10 because Lapis is in the opening.
Idk, it works for me

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 "Hey, remember that joke you made earlier about where the plot could go?" "Yeah?" "I hate you now."

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 No I don't. I don't want 'em to rot before I eat 'em.

Status
Not open for further replies.