• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 Card Games on Motorcycles!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
"Take a moment to find yourself, take a moment to ask yourself, if this is how we fall apart? But it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, but it's not, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, it's okay, you've got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing, got nothing to fear"

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
9/10.

Isn't that the 5Ds theme song, at least the one for the English dub?

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
7/10 That normally means fun in the sun, if there wasn’t a life threatening virus lingering over the entire planet.

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
But I like the peel. Be sure to cut them tho, there may be a worm

TheWanderingMist

8/10.

Clearly an inferior cooy of my own "Oh no." status from a few days ago.
9/10
What about pure, unadultarated insanity?

Yup, best dub Yugioh OP
Is not love the truest form of insanity?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
and that LOVE fills you with DETERMINATION
8/10.

Clearly an inferior cooy of my own "Oh no." status from a few days ago.

Is not love the truest form of insanity?
Maybe it is the truest, though it's not the purest, most unadulterated form, that'd be a chaotically neutral force

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
tbh, I actually liked Bonnie, she was a much more improved version of Max, and I liked her thing with Squishy. I also just remembered #bonnieknows, that was a bit fun, even though I just watched amourshipping from a distance

TheWanderingMist

8/10.

On Discord someone had created a Seto Kaiba meme before the premiere was even over.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
1000000000000000000/10
"If there is intelligent life out there, then let's teach them how to duel"

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
6/10 I think I know this Kaiba you're talking about...but otherwise it doesn't mean much.

Status
Not open for further replies.