• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
7/10 I see

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 If that does happen that'd be both sad and hilarious to see.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
yay! I don't buy amiibos, but still, that's good to know now to get Joker-based content on games that use amiibo!
10/10 If that does happen that'd be both sad and hilarious to see.

tbh I feel like Let's GO Johto is more likely

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
5/10.

I cannot judge higher or lower due to never having played a Persona game. The temptation to put a zero due to his overabundance in Smash was high.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
This aged really well
5/10.

I cannot judge higher or lower due to never having played a Persona game. The temptation to put a zero due to his overabundance in Smash was high.
Is he used a lot in the meta? I don't follow it much and when I play online I pretty much only use Kirby

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
lmao but did her stuff get interrupted?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Weevil deserved that and much, much more

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 I totally agree. It would be nice seeing his old Pokémon again.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
10/10 I never played the game, but I’m surprised that they kept the art style in tact

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I'll admit I feel very stupid for being like "Sobble is 100% confirmed!"

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 Don't know what it's referencing but that is very trippy. But what it makes me think of besides mind games is...

"Who am I? Am I...not unique? Maybe I'm not here at all..."

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
I like that he's catching mons from previous gens, though later on he should use reserves
9/10 Don't know what it's referencing but that is very trippy. But what it makes me think of besides mind games is...

"Who am I? Am I...not unique? Maybe I'm not here at all..."
It's from the Steven Universe movie (for a bit more clarification, the character who says this line is responding to Steven asking Pearl if she knows who she is)
What was the line you quoted from?
EDIT: Oh wait, just checked, heh, kinda ironic, considering the song Steven sings at the climax of the movie

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
10/10 Let’s play another game, this time I get to win. LIVES ON THE LINE! WINNER TAKES ALL! READY OR NOT LET’S BEGIN!!!!

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
y not both?

Status
Not open for further replies.