• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 Wait, I thought Zoro said this quote, only he was talking about sake instead of meat

6/10. Meh, I’m not a fan of the Kalos games but I’m glad you’re enjoying them
They're not really my favorites either, but I'm replaying Y since I never finished a Kalos game all the way through, so I'm trying to find enjoyment through its other features to make up for the lackuster story

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Good, that place is a salt black hole

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 Makes me think of "Mario is a psychopath".

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
F
I feel ya, I was watching Persona Memeverse videos and got spoiled of a part of P3's ending. Or one time I wanted to know if I heard a One Piece character's name correctly and I ended up getting spoiled on his full name

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Yeah, sometimes some episodes feel like a waste of time, though fillers can still be fun from time to time

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
7/10 I didn't even know some dubs had different OSTs beyond the OP.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Well now you'll either have some understanding, get ironic enjoyment, or even unironic enjoyment
7/10 I didn't even know some dubs had different OSTs beyond the OP.
Pokemon replaces most tracks, Yugioh I think also had a dub ost, and Beyblade had some sweet, sweet insert songs

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
5/10.
But if we fix it like this:
"The Pokemon Anime needs to end already. The writing staff and higher ups have lost it after the end of OS."

Then it's 8/10.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
I thought you were in the world of the void of insanity and liked being there

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
You don't go down easy, do ya. We'll get you next time, better keep your eyes open for some thunder

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
7.5/10 what's Cipher?
7/10. Well, at least it’s alright. Gotta be better than the monstrosity that was SAO
Its a part of SAO II. So far it seems to focus mostly on Asuna and some other character. Its definitely better than the second half of SAO. hopefully it doesn't turn into another "XY Ash upstaging Serena in her own focus episodes" type of scenario except with Kirito and Asuna lol

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 I'll take your word, though I'd rather watch Asuna's development in SAO Abridged since I feel that's the true canon.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Good idea, and the new opening was hype

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 This makes me think you're referring to either Gravity Falls or the glyphs hidden in every episode of The Owl House

Status
Not open for further replies.