• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. That is deep.

That just means that our plan to eliminate you shall not be carried by an external force of nature!

I’ll be sleeping with one eye open from now on. @Genaller I suggest you do the same

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Haven't seen it, but I'm glad they have a better protagonist now

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
Poor Korrina keeps getting used as a punching bag....

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 F.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Now to watch the remaining anime adaptations!

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
5/10.

Have no idea what that is besides being associated with the TMNT

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
8/10 I have weird expectations of anyone named Alice because of Persona and Alice in Wonderland.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Ah, I had heard about this, though I hadn't seen it until now.....it's pretty interesting, though I'm guessing it was cut to keep the ambiguity

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
I don't know much about her, but it seems like things are getting interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.