• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10 I'm already used to it.

(My next status is an image)

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
5/10.

I think you changed it back from the image. Also, this forum upgrade doesn't actually show statuses when you click on someone's name?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
You have a lot of ambition fam! I like that, good luck on your endeavors, even if there'll be no insanity powering them anymore

Mr.Munchlax

Great Ball Rank Trainer
8/10 I should've remembered that this quote is from Enies Lobby

TheWanderingMist

7/10.

Even the best generation has its flaws, like refusing to let its region stand on its own two feet.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Well it's a good avatar, so it makes sense

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 Because it makes me think of Akechi.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
0/10
For every one vote I recieved, there is a legion of my supporters out there waiting in the shadows for their moment to trend at number one. Just you wait, vengeance will be mine

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Assuming I'm looking at the right thing...

7/10 "Just because you're correct doesn't mean you're right."

0/10
For every one vote I recieved, there is a legion of my supporters out there waiting in the shadows for their moment to trend at number one. Just you wait, vengeance will be mine

Oy it's either two different hashtags involving you or both being #HelloLoki, okay? You win either way cuz people are talking about you. You know what screw it...

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
I like it, though it's not my favorite SwSh battle theme

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
ngl I miss the older layout before this one. It changed shortly after I joined but I remember liking it a bit

TheWanderingMist

7/10.

Who did?

Status
Not open for further replies.