• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satoshi & Touko

Peanuts aren't just a nut.
8/10 I think I have a friend on here who also uses Minun a lot. ^^

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
2/10. I personally disagree with each of those points.

xEryChan

Demon Child
10/10. As I’ve said, I didn’t like Tri and I gave up on it after one episode. The first two seasons will always be the best, although I quite like Tamers and Frontier.

7/10 No idea why Gladion and Ash need to be shipped, although I think Lillie and Mallow fit well together. Sophocles with Tsareena is just weird, pokémon + human??? Maybe I just don't understand shipping. Also, where's Kiawe + Lana?

Did you see SM088 when Ash caught Gladion after he was knocked off Noivern? Also, Tsareena & Sophocles are playing a king and a queen in the upcoming episode. I mostly meant that as a joke. I don’t ship Kiawe x Lana. My all time favorite Alolan ship is a tie between Alohashipping (Ash & Mallow) and Aureliashipping (Ash & Lillie)

Victorian Rush

Weather Manipulator
9/10. Never thought to ship Ash & Gladion but not gonna lie, I totally do. Lillie x Mallow is gonna be canon in the next episode. No comment on Sophocles x Tsareena

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
2/10. Disagree personally with all of those points so can't give a higher rating.

xEryChan

Demon Child
5/10. I quite enjoy XY, it's not the best season DP still holds that title but I'd be lying if I said that the lack of Serena focus early on didn’t piss me off because it did. Why did it take her 47 episodes to decide what she wanted to do?

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Not to sure if those characters would form a good shipping. :confused::confused:

xEryChan

Demon Child
9/10. I agree completely still not a fan of tri though, tbh

7/10. Not to sure if those characters would form a good shipping. :confused::confused:

It’s a joke, although I’m not so sure about Lillie and Mallow. That preview for SM093 was very shippy for Lillie & Mallow

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. I do somewhat agree, but a canonical shipping seems to most of the time involved.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
7/10. Same reasons as before.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
0/10. I don't see a status! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.