• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
10/10 agreed some are a bit too paranoid.
7/10.

I envy you. The earliest I've seen snow, however, is June. We were near Canada at the time. As for the Ash thing, only @Pokegirl Fan~ is allowed to hate Ash that much.
I only dislike Ash since DP; he was great in the OS and AG, his character has been going to extremes ever since DP sadly

xEryChan

Demon Child
6/10. Umm, sorry.

Thats sad. She would have been a decent female lead if she was the deuteragonist and if Sasuke never existed as She's pretty entertaining as a tsundere.

Kind of curious to know why you don't like Sasuke. Everyone I've talked to says he's a good character

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
5/10.

Never seen it, don't plan to, either.

6/10. Umm, sorry.

Kind of curious to know why you don't like Sasuke. Everyone I've talked to says he's a good character
Sasuke is great...in part 1. In part 2, he dives straight into Villain Sue territory.

xEryChan

Demon Child
6/10. Okay then. My favorite series is DP and Dawn is best girl Lana is boring sorry not sorry

And good to know. I have no plans to watch Naruto so I was just curious to know

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10 I see
6/10. Umm, sorry.

Pretty much what @TheWanderingMist said, he changes his goals and they get stupider with each new goal, the writer's obsession with him and the Uchihas in general gets so annoying and it goes to a point where every character not named Sasuke or Naruto gets badly neglected, he also has an obnoxious and highly arrogant personality and treats his so called friends like dirt and even goes to the point of trying to kill them and acts batshit crazy about it. He went downhill so badly in Shippuden that it probably would have been better if he didn't exist at all tbh

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
I don't watch baseball, sorry

xEryChan

Demon Child
8/10. I haven’t gotten the chance to watch the second episode. The first one was pretty good, it looks like a promising battle and might restore my faith in SM (that’s unlikely but who knows)

@345ash-greninja

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
0/10. Nooooooo.

-------------------------------------------------

10/10. Lol just kidding. It's really amazing actually.

345ash-greninja

Auto-Memories Doll
0/10. You didn't rate Misato in the Rate the above fictional character thread when I asked you to, why should I give you even a rating here now after you pinged me here?

------------------------------------------------

Still 10/10 though because UBW is amazing. :)

Last edited:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
same
Believe me, he’s right. It’s in your best interest not to watch SAO
and Troy is somehow even more boring than him

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Finished it recently and I can't agree more, it's amazing

Status