• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above user's status

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
8/10 same as before.
9/10 I can't tell if Sailor Moon is shaking another character or her future self.

good for you at least you won't gobble 10 or more pages a day even when you should be doing something else
Its Sailor Venus lol

TheWanderingMist

Paladin of the Snow Queen
8/10.

How dare Usagi assault Minako in such a manner!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
I mean it'd be....weird to see her get so strong off-screen....then again I guess they'd have to put in champion Iris eventually, and that'd make her fight with Ash hype, Plus I'd like to see PAD's reaction to it.Her goal needed more focus on BW itself tho

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
10/10 Hold up. Let me get snacks to watch.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
So he has stolen your mind and heart!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
0/10...because i'm still reading the manga and so can't really see what's in the spoiler since i don't want spoilers.

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
9/10 I know this is meme music at this point, but uh...I actually like this song. Tho I like cheese in general so guess that ain't a surprise.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
Ore wa kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da!

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
It's been a while since that but happy birthday (spoiler character)!

TheCharredDragon

Tis the Hour to Reload
Hmm? Is it... -sees the link in the comments to status- Oh. It IS what I thought it was. 10/10 If only cuz I was saw the clip titled as "what anime sounds like to our parents"

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Yeah I'm not that amused at PAD by this point either.......though they do bring in a good laugh

Status
Not open for further replies.