• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8.5/10. Oh man, this filled me with so much sadness but also happiness at the same time, as I got to experience such an amazing game. However, no matter how great this ending is, it still doesn't beat Persona 3's ending Kimi no Kioku. That ending as a whole is so depressing yet beautiful.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7.5/10. Sounds very peaceful with a hint of playfulness.

Often overlooked due its superior vocal version, but still, this instrumental is brilliant in its own right.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 - Sounds like the planning stage of a heist.

This is the music of every Pokemon protagonist determined to save the day. I recommend you listen to the whole thing, it sounds like a story.

Last edited:

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8.5/10. Love this theme so much, especially when it was used for the Ash vs Paul finale.

8/10, pretty nostalgic

New anime I'm into, just started airing with a fire OP. Not to mention first ep is pretty damn interesting.

Give it a shot guys :D

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Always gets my blood pumping.

Still my personal favorite end credits theme out of any Pokémon game. Also makes me sad as I realise that this was Masuda's peak as a director before he fell in a big way.

8/10, BW brings back bad memories :(

Ok this OP is AMAZING and has rocketed into my list of best ops. Check this anime out my god, first ep released today and I was amazed. I'm so ****ing hyped

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Freakin fantastic OP.

(I'm depressed by simply linking this. Still haven't gotten over the ending of CG).

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 - Pretty good. Looks like the animation is by the same people who did Hellsing.

Dragon Ball Super - Broly
This would go great with an action scene in Pokemon Adventures, specifically an expanded animated take on Red vs. Mewtwo. Got the idea for this when someone wrote down the awesome crowd cheering. This is the type of song I really want to see in just any Pokemon adaptation, or even the games! Couldn't get the idea out of my head, so I wrote it down in possibly a poor parody of the song lol.

Music starts...

Commentator: MEEEWTWOOOO!
Commentator (again): REEEEEED!

Left Side cheering: GO MEWTWO! GO MEWTWO! GO MEWTWO! COME ON! MEWTWO! GO MEWTWO! GO MEWTWO! GO MEWTWO! COME ON! MEWTWO!

Right Side cheering: RED!... RED!... RED!... RED!... RED!... RED!... RED!... REEEED!

Red's Pokemon clash against Mewtwo's.

Both sides:
OOO EEE HO!!! OOO EEE HO! OOO EEE HO! EEE OOO HEEE!!!

Commentator: MAAAX POWER!
Red outsmarts Mewtwo. Music starts to change.
Commentator: OOOOOOOOOOOUUH MAX POWER!
Commentator (again):OOOOOOOOOUUH YEAAAAAAH!!!!!

Both sides: