• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. It's pretty good, though the chanting is a bit weird at times.

Still one of the greatest final boss themes. I can just imagine if there was ever a day where you had to fight an Arceus complete form (or any God of the world equivalent Pokémon), this would be the most fitting theme.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10. It's pretty good, though the chanting is a bit weird at times.

Still one of the greatest final boss themes. I can just imagine if there was ever a day where you had to fight an Arceus complete form (or any God of the world equivalent Pokémon), this would be the most fitting theme.
9/10. Great theme but personally I think it'd go better with Giratina, ruler of the Distortion World, instead especially from the fight scenes I've read.
cDqFSvA.png

Ascended Dialga

8/10 Pretty good!

WishIhadaManafi5

To Boldly Go Where No One Has Gone Before.
Staff member
10/10 Love that theme from that game :).

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Brings back amazing memories.

I really love this anime Konosuba, and this cheery second opening from it.

shoz999

9/10 Seems less like an anime intro and more like a legit music video.

tumblr_pk0qmqfXay1tx9gv9o1_500.jpg

This song reminded me so much of this picture, how far they've completed many of their adventures and yet, there's still more adventures awaiting them.

shoz999

8/10 - WHAT HAVE YOU DONE! NOW THE SONG IS STUCK IN MY HEAD!

This music goes well with the little comic strip in my signature.

Last edited:
7/10

Not my favorite One Piece opening, there's several I like a lot more, but it's alright.

Bloody Stream (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure Part 2: Battle Tendency)

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. A pretty nice opening.

Viral's theme from Gurren Lagaan. It seriously sounds like Linkin Park.

9/10

Always liked Viral's theme. And he's one of my favorite characters of one of my favorite anime. Got a chibi figure of him~

Blizzard (credits theme from Dragon Ball Super: Broly)

8/10 Pretty nice song for basically the best character in the series.

Viva Namida (opening from Space Dandy)
I really should rewatch this anime sometime, cosplayed as Dandy before and going as him next con as well

shoz999

8/10 - Time to beat the "final" boss!

As one commenter said, the most powerful powerless man!