• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Pretty good.

Hmm... this would work nicely in a Pokemon Adventures Pokedex Holder reunion event.

Last edited:

shoz999

8/10 Pretty good. Like the live-action more than the animation though.

Takes over a minute for the song to surprise you. Can see this work well Pokemon Adventure's Siege on Saffron City storyline.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Pretty good.

8.5/10 Persona music reminds me of J-POP, but with English vocals.
Actually the Persona series has a very varied soundtrack. J-Pop was mostly used for Persona 4, but Persona 5 used acid jazz, like the one I'm posting.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10 pretty hype (also, huh, I never knew there was an NES jetman game)
speaking of Toku, then I'll put this one (I'm more of a PR fan TBH):

shoz999

8/10 - Amazing boss music but amazing boss music that surprisingly gets repetitive fast if your not in the action too much.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
surprisingly catchy

Genaller

Silver Soul
10/10. The greatest piece of music ever composed that even puts Beethovan’s works to shame.

Steins;Gate ending:

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10 just powerful (loved it when it was first used as an insert song when they discovered , it was like "yep, things won't be the same ever again after this")
EDIT: oops, got ninja'd by shoz
8/10 never played payday (or 2), sounds like I'm going on an undercover mission or something

shoz999

8/10 Not as catch as Pokemon but pretty good.

You have to listen to the entire music. The joke about this music is basically this.

Go in silently =
XP Bonus
More Money
Go in and Get out peacefully

Go in Loud, Guns Blazing =
BADASS GUNS BLAZING MUSIC