• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
7/10 it's decent
Major season 1 opening theme

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 This answers all my questions of what that signature of yours is supposed to be. A slice-n-life baseball anime... with an okay intro.

Nice guitars and drums, giving it a 9/10

Red Fraction, the opening of Black Lagoon

9/10 Love the guitar and saxophone mix~

Voracity by Myth & Roid, the 3rd opening of Overlord
(subs are in the captions)

shoz999

8/10 At first I thought this was a repeat but is this an expansive version? Sounds happy and cheery but with a bit of drama.

Sigh... what an ambiguous ending to the series. Weird how an ending can seem so happy and yet so sad at the same time.

8/10
Sounds quite melancholic, but I like it.

Los! Los! Los! The ending theme of Youjo Senki: The Saga of Tanya the Evil.
The voice actress who voices the main character Tanya Degurechaff is doing the lyrics in this one.

Subs are in the caps

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
she sounds completely unstable
DBZ opening 2 (We Gotta Power)............................dog version (We Gotta Doggos?)

shoz999

9/10 Okay, the brown dog caught me off guard. Sounds great.

Listen to the entire song.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
the theme of a badass who will kick your ass, though I prefer his iconic SF2 theme
Spectacular Spiderman opening

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
7.5/10
It's jazzy and catchy, and definitely excels at grabbing the viewer's attention as a good intro theme should be. However, it still suffers from the same issue as a lot of intro songs of its type do for me, in that it's not something I'd personally go out of my way for to listen to on its own.

A Land Long Dead (Final Fantasy XIV)

7.5/10
It's jazzy and catchy, and definitely excels at grabbing the viewer's attention as a good intro theme should be. However, it still suffers from the same issue as a lot of intro songs of its type do for me, in that it's not something I'd personally go out of my way for to listen to on its own.

A Land Long Dead (Final Fantasy XIV)

First time hearing this. Not too bad. Interesting soundtrack name. 7/10.

Here's a soundtrack from an obscure game.

shoz999

9/10 Weird. It's good but it's hard to grasp what the song is aiming for. It feels like something is coming, like a boss or treasure or a place waiting to be discovered but it also feels like just waiting music.

When I listened to this beautiful song, the first thing that came to mind was... "Oh crap! Someone important is going to die in this game aren't they?"

9/10 Weird. It's good but it's hard to grasp what the song is aiming for. It feels like something is coming, like a boss or treasure or a place waiting to be discovered but it also feels like just waiting music.

When I listened to this beautiful song, the first thing that came to mind was... "Oh crap! Someone important is going to die in this game aren't they?"

It was okay. I don't have much to say about it. 6/10.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10
feels like you're trekking through a treacherous world
Gladion's theme (anime version, not sure where they got the track though, there is a part that I don't think has been used in the anime yet)

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
9/10 I really like the more orchestral take here. This is what the Smash Ultimate remix should've been like IMO.

Speaking of Smash Ultimate remixes... Beneath the Mask [from Persona 5].