• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Pretty epic, but the buildup is just a tad bit too long. Also, it reminds me of "They will know our names" from XBC (at least the Smash version, IDK if it's a remix or not)
Battle with Magus (Chrono Trigger)

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
9/10 A classic battle theme from a classic Square game. A kind of slow-ish, but intense piece that warns you not to fool around, befitting of someone like Magus.
It's also awesome how it plays if Magus is in your party when fighting Queen Zeal.

Insatiable (Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers)

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
6/10
On its own it's annoying, but I'm guessing that in the game it feels haunting, like something is about to attack you

Ash's Sinnoh theme (Pokémon DP)

AgentKallus

It's not a game Kate.
7/10 Pretty good, though some of the riffs reminded me of Sonic Heroes.

Portal 2 - Cara Mia Addio

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
9/10 - If I recall, this was a little surprise at the end of Portal 2.

Hmm... this could work with an Pokemon Adventures Sun & Moon anime adaptation, specifically the parts dealing with the Ultra Beasts and those involved with them.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. It's decent, but sounds like most J-Pop anime songs.

Snowflakes - Persona 4 golden

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
It feels nostalgic even though I've never even heard the song before

Rude Buster-Deltarune

shoz999

8/10 Kind of sounds like trailer music where they say "Welcome to Jurassic Park" lol and then introducing you to the world of Jurassic Park, saying you can go to these areas no matter how far away.

Oh dammit lol. I was reading the ending of Pokemon Adventures Black & White while listening to this on some study music selection video and oh man lol, this really hit me in the feels more than it should lol considering I've read it like two times at that point.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
9/10
Simply melancholic and really emotional, kinda reminds me of the frism-related PMD GTI themes, speaking of which..........

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
9/10. Another emotional farewell from the PMD series.

Speaking of sad themes, Memories of the City from Persona 3

shoz999

9/10 Either I've listened to this song too many times or you've posted this song here too many times... good song though, sounds great for a flashback sequence or someone's final moments.

This would sound great for an Pokemon Adventures Black & White anime adaptation where the Pokemon League takes center role but it's not simply just a fun sport that Black wants to win, it's a fun important sport that Black has to win because of Team Plasma.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
8/10. Pretty good.

ED 1 from Jojo (Roundabout). Also known as the to be continued theme used in memes.

shoz999

10/10 Rest in peace Wobuffet.

I can see this work for Pokemon Adventures GSC, specifically near the end where all Pokedex Holders up to Gen 2 get out their Pokemon to be ready for battle as Gold is about to find out who the identity of the Mask of Ice is.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Pretty great, it sounds like some epic gathering of sorts (either before a fight or celebrating after one)
Your Best Nightmare (Undertale the Musical)
(song starts at about 2:10)