• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. I guess its basically just summing up the Undertale series, but it's pretty weird.

The Almighty - Persona 4 (theme starts at 1:29)

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
8/10 Sounds like final dungeon boss music.

Listening for the first time, this doesn't sound like it would be a good fit for a Pokemon Adventures anime adaptation but after listening it more and more, this can work as the opening of Pokemon Adventures XY where the the XY crew of friends show off their Pokemon's skills in the heat of action while Team Flare is after them.

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7/10. I like the music in the background, vocals are kind of okay-ish.

Volcanic Rim - Street Fighter 4

shoz999

8/10 Sounds like regular stage music but also the climax of a story at the same time.

My Poliwag listened to this piece of music. Now he's a Poliwrath.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Sounds like something that would play on an illegal gym, a Litten would go straight to Incineroar with that music

Now one of the most meme'd anime openings ever, and definitely the most meme'd anime dub opening ever:
Sonic X Theme song

Auraninja

Eh, ragazzo!
7.25 out of 10

It has sort of a rough beginning, but it is a decent song overall.
Though there are songs in the game that I like more.

While we're on the topic...

Let's rock at the opera!

Using the Smash remix, since it's more realized IMO.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Sounds like a soothing finale for a long and arduous adventure, though IDK what the lyrics are saying, so it could be the opposite

Let's Watch the Show (OK KO Let's Be Heroes)

shoz999

8/10 Kind of sounds like something from a Persona game but I have a feeling this is also happening during a funny stylish sequence where the cast is in a bunch of 80's disco clothing and dancing.

THIS. WOULD BE PERFECT. As the opening for an anime adaptation of Pokemon Adventures GSC Chapter. Imagine this, an English Pokemon fan hears the song thinking to themselves this song sounds perfect for Gold's cat-and-mouse chase to find Silver and uncover the mystery right? But then they look at the lyrics and for the most part, the lyrics seem to make sense but there are some lines that sound out-of-place. Then they finish watching the anime adaptation of Pokemon Adventures GSC chapter and come to a realization that this theme song wasn't talking about Gold, Krys or Silver. It was secretly referring to the villain. O_O Wouldn't that blow a lot of Pokemon fan's minds? That's how I interpret how the song could work for a Pokemon Adventures GSC anime adaptation.

I find it to be good, however I take points off for it being extended to 30 minutes. I give a 6/10

Now for the one I will do

Fire Emblem Blazing Blade - Strike!

[youtube]
[/youtube]

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
7.5/10. Sounds like a part of an epic cutscene or where one of the main characters does something great.

Lamento for Piano - Hunter x Hunter 2011 (who the heck is cutting onions here)?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
10/10
There's only one issue with this song, it causes a glitch in my computer where it emits something that makes my entire field of vision blurry and makes my eyes feel wet
What u need (Sonic Rush)

shoz999

7/10 Sounds like an early stage level where the player can relax and chill through the stage before getting to the harder levels.

I can see this work with Pokemon Adventures RS.
Villain corners Ruby - Hahaha! Your contest skills are no match against me. Wait? Is that boss battle music I hear?

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
7/10 Sounds like an early stage level where the player can relax and chill through the stage before getting to the harder levels.
Lol, it's actually the final level