• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Rate the above Video Game/Anime soundtrack

5/10
While I do like the original Undertale OST, I've heard quite a lot of these arranges that turn them into vocalized songs and barely liked any of them, sorry.

Welcome to Chaos by (K)Now_Name, the opening of the Dorohedoro anime.

Captain Jigglypuff

Leader of Jigglypuff Army
6/10 Not really a fan of the song.

Wydon Theme

8/10
It's quite nice, especially for a game as old as FFVII, its aged really well.
Well except for the graphics. Those dumbbell arms are still really disturbing.

Last edited:

Ascended Dialga

9/10 Very nice!

Akkipeddi

All set to be a nice guy
6/10. It's decent though sounds like stuff I've heard before.

Volcanic Rim - Street Fighter IV

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Sounds like a Megaman X song. It'd be great for when I'm getting my ass kicked, because SSB aside, I suck at fighting games

Wolf Hurricane (Dragon Ball)

8/10 I like it~
Plus I really like the original Dragon Ball. Prefer it over Dragon Ball Z actually. Still kept it nice and simple. Not that I dislike Z though.

Arranged version of Unknown X ~ Unfound Adventure. The final boss theme of all 3 story paths in Touhou 12.3 Hisoutensoku.

shoz999

Back when Tigers used to smoke.
11/10 GODDAMN! THIS IS GOOD. INSANELY GOOD! Seriously guys. Give it a try, been a while since I've heard something this full of rapid action.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Great theme fitting for a tense and emotional battle, reminiscing of everything that has brought you up to that point
Pikachu vs Tapu Koko (no official name for the track, and it still has some SFX because for some reason they don't want to release the BW-SM OST), credit to @Bortgreen for editing out the voices

shoz999

9/10 Kind of sounds like music you'd probably imagine for a final battle between the hero and the villain in Pokemon Adventures.

10/10
Void Termina is one of my favorite Kirby bosses. And I absolutely love all the references to old bosses during the fight, both recent and old. Most Kirby games do this, but not to the same degree as Star Allies did. Awesome boss fight with an awesome theme.

The Rumble of Scientific Triumph, Bondrewd's theme in the Made in Abyss movie.
I love the children's voices forming a chorus, since most of his experiments are human experiments on children.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
It's really erratic in a good way, switching between it sounding victorious or horrifying

Not from an anime or videogame, but still:
Memory Switch (Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)

shoz999

9/10 Sounds like flashback music of a sad but silent scene spoken with little words.

A lot of Mario fans who played the Mario & Luigi RPG series would probably say that Fawful is the greatest Mario villain, lambasting his food puns and going from a clever henchmen to a mad villain forcing even Bowser to team up with the Mario & Luigi.

mehmeh1

Not thinking twice!
8/10
Great remix of the iconic Digievolution theme
9/10 Sounds like flashback music of a sad but silent scene spoken with little words.

A lot of Mario fans who played the Mario & Luigi RPG series would probably say that Fawful is the greatest Mario villain, lambasting his food puns and going from a clever henchmen to a mad villain forcing even Bowser to team up with the Mario & Luigi.
Right on the money, fam! Speaking of which, here's another track that uses that leitmotif

Built to protect (Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)

Midnite♪

Distant Stargazer
8/10 Amazing usage of instruments, and it sounds really intense. It has a Kid Icarus: Uprising air battle kind of feel to it, combined with a "lot at stake" boss fight! Definitely something I'd listen to multiple times!

Anamnesis Anyder (Final Fantasy XIV: Shadowbringers)